ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Lancaster 50, Life Christian Academy 38 Varsity Boys Final!!

Who is Life CA? Are they from Richmond? What was their record. Seem like they played the devils tough
Private school out of Richmond. They play a pretty tough schedule. Their football team is the school that plays an entirely national schedule. Good win for Lancaster.

Reactions: Essex Trojan1
Private school out of Richmond. They play a pretty tough schedule. Their football team is the school that plays an entirely national schedule. Good win for Lancaster.
I think they were like 11-8 coming in, but a pretty good strength of schedule

I thought they were supposed to have played Brunswick, then I saw this morning that it was Life Christian
They dropped out the last min. I have no clue why tho. 2 teams actually, after Brunswick dropped out Greensville took their place and the day before the game they dropped out. LCA picked the game up last min.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
They dropped out the last min. I have no clue why tho. 2 teams actually, after Brunswick dropped out Greensville took their place and the day before the game they dropped out. LCA picked the game up last min.
I noticed that Brunswick and Greensville were supposed to have played on Friday night, but no score has been posted. I wonder if maybe both teams were hit hard by sickness or something.

Reactions: LHS4Lyfe
Troy Henderson - 27 pts.
Tyson Henderson - 15 pts.
Gerrion Owens - 4 pts.
X’Zavion Owens - 4 pts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT