ADVERTISEMENT

10-0 North Cross has a freshman DB who leads the state in interceptions

Blue Ridge has a Sophomore by the name of Cameron Carr who has 10 interceptions. That is leading the state in VISAA and possibly VHSL.

The Barons defense is just different.
In due time all will see I believe...

Last edited:
Unless you are associated with Blue Ridge football somehow, no one would know that your player has 10 int because your stats are not listed on maxpreps like other teams stats are. Also #14 Cameron Carr is listed as a Junior c/o 2018, on Maxpreps roster by Blue Ridge, not a sophomore. Wasn't he a sophomore at STAB last year, so he should be a junior??

I'm close to the program, have been at every game. Is it a rule that they have to put stats on max preps?? And I believe he was at STAB, and reclassed. Again does it matter??

A lot of discontent towards BRS but no one will say why?

Easy dude. Get off the defensive. Simply stating that no one who is not involved with Blue Ridge program would know how good or how many interceptions your man Carr had this season. Didn't say you didn't know the facts yourself. The original comment about the NC player leading the VISA with 8 interceptions, he didn't know your guy had 10 because he wasn't listed as a stat leader on maxpreps. That's all, no discontent towards BR. I actually think Blue Ridge will win D2 championship if they can play a clean game, minimizing unnecessary penalties and win the turnover battle. BR has the best athletes out of all 4 teams left, and should lift the trophy at the end of it all

Not really defensive, but I'm growing very tired of this "BR needs to play a clean game". Those kids are not dirty players, and neither does their staff preach play the game dirty. They preach play to the whistle, and be physical, old school brand of football, the type of football a lot of programs and areas have gotten away from, or let me blunt, a lot of SOFT teaching going on. Those boys take up for themselves, and will go through anything for their brothers, and their staff. But whoever wants to keep poking at the beast, you're just asking for this team to just prove you all wrong at all cost...

Thank You!! BR is a physical group of young men, who take no mess....Very good group of young men.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT