ADVERTISEMENT

2015 VHSL Master Schedule

No problem. Better to have it twice than never.
Jefferson Forest plays a pretty challenging schedule- William Fleming, Patrick Henry, Magna Vista, Staunton River OOD and then the Seminole District. Fleming may not be as good, but I've heard Staunton River should be improved. Magna Vista and PH will be good tests for them obviously. They also have a benefit game with Salem to start out, so they should be battle tested by the end of the year.

Has the VHSL worked out how they'll classify LCA'S private school opponents?

After reviewing these, it reaffirms for me how important scheduling becomes. There are teams out there that will cruise to the playoffs because of it. There are others that will limp in but know what they mean by "earn it". Those are the dangerous ones. GL to all in 2015.

Sorry Rod .... we were doing the same thing at the same time!
Damn ChancellorFan. I really think the Chargers will be much improved this year and a far better team than people think but that schedule is brutal. Just get to the playoffs man. You'll make some noise. GL.

Jefferson Forest plays a pretty challenging schedule- William Fleming, Patrick Henry, Magna Vista, Staunton River OOD and then the Seminole District. Fleming may not be as good, but I've heard Staunton River should be improved. Magna Vista and PH will be good tests for them obviously. They also have a benefit game with Salem to start out, so they should be battle tested by the end of the year.

Has the VHSL worked out how they'll classify LCA'S private school opponents?

That's the same question that came to my mind as I read through the schedule. I have to assume the VHSL has already worked through this. In fact, I think it was the Sel that stated he thought that this issue was slowing the release of the schedule.

Three worthless comments.

Poor Caroline has virtually zero chance of winning a game, again.

Lafayette will go 10-0, and be about a 3 to 5 seed.

Huguenot, a playoff team last year, may struggle to have enough healthy players to field a team by the last game.

Damn ChancellorFan. I really think the Chargers will be much improved this year and a far better team than people think but that schedule is brutal. Just get to the playoffs man. You'll make some noise. GL.

Yes sir, the Chargers are going to be greatly improved this year. Some folks just may be in for a surprise. And yes, they have a very tough schedule. Just as tough as many and probably tougher than most. And thats just the way this team wants it.

Yes sir, the Chargers are going to be greatly improved this year. Some folks just may be in for a surprise. And yes, they have a very tough schedule. Just as tough as many and probably tougher than most. And thats just the way this team wants it.
No. Their schedule is brutal but that's the way I would want to go also. Way tougher than most. No question. Salem would be 5 & 5 with that schedule. If you want it, you should earn it. Make the playoffs and show them what you are.

No. Their schedule is brutal but that's the way I would want to go also. Way tougher than most. No question. Salem would be 5 & 5 with that schedule. If you want it, you should earn it. Make the playoffs and show them what you are.
Another baseless, pointless, post where you make a ridiculous claim about how Salem would do playing another's schedule. Their schedule got them to the title game last year. There was no schedule that would have prepared them sufficiently to beat Lake Taylor. They got beat by a better team, period. The point of a schedule is to balance the following factors: gate, playoff seeding, & getting prepared for the playoffs. Salem plays the same basic local competition that they have for years which led to 6 titles in 10 years. They play the district schedule the VHSL has them in & they play Northside & Amherst OOD. They scrimmage Brookville, Magna Vista, & Jefferson Forest. Seriously, Shaun your obsession with denigrating Salem is pathetically transparent. I know, I know, you have nothing but respect for Salem & their tradition of winning- blah, blah, blah. Your jabs about Salem's schedule the last couple of years show your real thoughts. Salem isn't surrounded by a multitude of top notch teams like you see in NOVA, Tidewater, or Richmond. Northside plays a similar schedule & they've done pretty well the last 6 years or so. If Salem had great teams right in their backyard they were avoiding then you might have a point, but that's obviously not the case.

Last edited:
Point excellently made, Mike.

There is also the fact that you are required to play your district opponents. Which is the same thing that you are saying. It's the same as "you can't select your parents, you were born to them"!

Reactions: momomule

First off Chancellor coaches have been talking them up all offseason and the comment was made "We want Lake Taylor" Need to worry about making the playoffs. Looking up this Chancellor schedule I'm seeing there are some tough teams, but is it as daunting as you are making it?

Riverbend .500 team historically
Massaponax should be a test
Eastern View should be interesting considering their RB was do it all for them and they didn't stop a soul on defense last season
Liberty- Tough team but lost a lot
James River- consistent 4-6 win team had most wins since 2000 last year but huge graduation loses
Courtland- Greatest team ever assembled
James Monroe- Bad team to face after playing Courtland. Two different extremes
Caroline-Next
King George-4-6 win team
Spotsy- New staff and some coach installing the wing T that will bring them back to respectability

IF they are as good as they say they are they can be 8-2 to 6-4 at worse. The 6-4 might have you playing at Dinwiddie or Courtland in the first round. Better hope its Courtland

Reactions: gen4ever
Point excellently made, Mike.

There is also the fact that you are required to play your district opponents. Which is the same thing that you are saying. It's the same as "you can't select your parents, you were born to them"!

The Chargers, as well as the Cougars, schedule is pretty easy to figure out each cycle. In fact, there are only 3 opponents that are even questionable. 5 games are the Battlefield District games (Caroline, Chancellor, Courtland, King George, JM and Spotsy). Spotsylvania County requires each school in the county (school district) to play each other if they are not already doing so based on other requirements. Spotsy has had a waiver to this requirement for the last few years. I was told that waiver is based on school size and the larger schools needing to compete for more power points within their classifications ... read that as you wish, I have not read a document that says such. But, that means both Chancellor and Courtland have to play Riverbend and Massaponax. So that locks in 7 games for both. Additionally, Courtland generally schedules Louisa and Chancellor does the same with Eastern View (used to be Orange). The point is, their schedules are pretty easy to figure out just based on who they have to and who they traditionally schedule.

and the comment was made "We want Lake Taylor"

Not sure where you heard this comment. Although I have to say, I heard a version of it in a very specific reference. The Chargers competed in the Penn State 7 on 7 last month with some very good results. Yes, I know, its 7 on 7 and not Friday night. But, when you finish 3rd out of 47 teams from across 4 or 5 states, you have something to smile about. The Lake Taylor reference was due to Lake Taylor finishing 2nd in that same event with the same team taking out both Chancellor and LT and winning the event. Yes, the Chargers wanted an opportunity to play LT and they were all upset when they lost the chance. So, at least from my ears, that's where those comments are directed. Unless there is a young-un spouting off and that's not worth discussing or typing words over. However, the Chargers did receive the Most Improved Team award and Jason Brown received the MVP award from the Penn State head coach, Coach Franklin.

I would not worry about this Charger team. They are focused. One Friday night and one play at a time with a goal of game 11. As long as they get there, who they run in to after game 10 does not matter. I won't speak for the coaches, but I know from direct contact with them that this is the focus of them all.

41 Days and it'll all start to play out where it counts.

Not sure where you heard this comment. Although I have to say, I heard a version of it in a very specific reference. The Chargers competed in the Penn State 7 on 7 last month with some very good results. Yes, I know, its 7 on 7 and not Friday night. But, when you finish 3rd out of 47 teams from across 4 or 5 states, you have something to smile about. The Lake Taylor reference was due to Lake Taylor finishing 2nd in that same event with the same team taking out both Chancellor and LT and winning the event. Yes, the Chargers wanted an opportunity to play LT and they were all upset when they lost the chance. So, at least from my ears, that's where those comments are directed. Unless there is a young-un spouting off and that's not worth discussing or typing words over. However, the Chargers did receive the Most Improved Team award and Jason Brown received the MVP award from the Penn State head coach, Coach Franklin.

I would not worry about this Charger team. They are focused. One Friday night and one play at a time with a goal of game 11. As long as they get there, who they run in to after game 10 does not matter. I won't speak for the coaches, but I know from direct contact with them that this is the focus of them all.

41 Days and it'll all start to play out where it counts.

This was said at another camp, but honestly we understand that being the state champs it comes with the territory. I wish Chancellor nothing but the best this season as it looks like they have a tough road to navigate.

This was said at another camp, but honestly we understand that being the state champs it comes with the territory. I wish Chancellor nothing but the best this season as it looks like they have a tough road to navigate.

Thanks. Anytime you have won a title, folks are going to be shooting at you. No doubt ya'll get that often. The Chargers are working hard and focused on results. No doubt they would love the opportunity to play LT, but right now, they are working for game 1. I do believe it's going to be a power packed year!

Good luck! Come on Friday Night Lights!!!!!!!

First off Chancellor coaches have been talking them up all offseason and the comment was made "We want Lake Taylor" Need to worry about making the playoffs. Looking up this Chancellor schedule I'm seeing there are some tough teams, but is it as daunting as you are making it?

Riverbend .500 team historically
Massaponax should be a test
Eastern View should be interesting considering their RB was do it all for them and they didn't stop a soul on defense last season
Liberty- Tough team but lost a lot
James River- consistent 4-6 win team had most wins since 2000 last year but huge graduation loses
Courtland- Greatest team ever assembled
James Monroe- Bad team to face after playing Courtland. Two different extremes
Caroline-Next
King George-4-6 win team
Spotsy- New staff and some coach installing the wing T that will bring them back to respectability

IF they are as good as they say they are they can be 8-2 to 6-4 at worse. The 6-4 might have you playing at Dinwiddie or Courtland in the first round. Better hope its Courtland
I would not be surprised that Chancellor wants Lake Taylor. That's just their attitude and the way they are Coached. Unfortunately, the last few years have been quite poor. They lost to Spotsy. That says it all.

Liberty is always good. Just straight up out physical you. JM is always a challenge. Doesn't matter who they play or what they lost the previous year. They reload. Even LT would be hard pressed against Ponax. Riverbend is quite a good squad. They run the spread now and have the tools to make it work well. Lots of talent. Courtland will be very good but the defense LT runs and the Cougars predictability would emasculate them. They cannot win that game and it won't be close. But they'll win most. EV is run and gun. They will continue to score lots of points but you're right, they cannot play a lick of defense. That's why teams like JM and Courtland have simply crushed them over the years. They win by out scoring you. Punch them in the mouth and they're done. Spotsy? Seriously? Caroline actually has talent. No program stability whatsoever. KG has continuously improved under Coach Smith but he rode a few really good players when he first arrived. Last year says they're not a program yet. Questionable this year. James River Is simply a should win for the Chargers. Everyone gets one of these.

I think my real point was, you put this schedule on Salem, they're 6 - 4 at best. Schedule has a tremendous impact on a team's season. Although, I also appreciate good sarcasm.

I think my real point was, you put this schedule on Salem, they're 6 - 4 at best.
You were so confident in your statement of how Salem would do with Chancellor's schedule, I see your assessment has already changed. Stick with Fredericksburg area football, Hudl videos don't make you an expert.

Reactions: momomule
You were so confident in your statement of how Salem would do with Chancellor's schedule, I see your assessment has already changed. Stick with Fredericksburg area football, Hudl videos don't make you an expert.

resized_joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-thats-check-and-mate-785cbd.jpg

Of course not Mike. A few years ago, the Chargers were so good and had so much talent, there was no way my little blueberries could beat them. They really were that good. But then the boys beat them in the regular season and again in the playoffs. Out Coached, turnovers and penalties each time doomed Chancellor. That's why they play the game on the field. But if those teams played again tomorrow, I'm still picking Chancellor without a second thought. Salem with Chancellor's 2015 schedule? 6 - 4, without a second thought. Salem's schedule has 8 should win games. That's just what it is and a large part of the reason for their success, though they still need to win them. Which the Spartans consistently have. Very similar to Powhatan in the old SouthSide and how they didn't lose a District game in over a decade. Different story in the Jefferson.

The only real point here is, schedule and who you play is huge and can often skew perspective of who and what a team really is.

Thanks. Anytime you have won a title, folks are going to be shooting at you. No doubt ya'll get that often. !

In the winter after we beat Dinwiddie for the state championship I attended a clinic where Coach Mills was a speaker. When he hooked his laptop up for his presentation his screen saver came up on the screen. It was a picture of us. It didn't bother me because I knew exactly how he felt. I told the kids about it, not to make them mad or fire them up, but as a reminder that when you're on top everybody wants you.

Of course not Mike. A few years ago, the Chargers were so good and had so much talent, there was no way my little blueberries could beat them. They really were that good. But then the boys beat them in the regular season and again in the playoffs. Out Coached, turnovers and penalties each time doomed Chancellor. That's why they play the game on the field. But if those teams played again tomorrow, I'm still picking Chancellor without a second thought. Salem with Chancellor's 2015 schedule? 6 - 4, without a second thought. Salem's schedule has 8 should win games. That's just what it is and a large part of the reason for their success, though they still need to win them. Which the Spartans consistently have. Very similar to Powhatan in the old SouthSide and how they didn't lose a District game in over a decade. Different story in the Jefferson.

The only real point here is, schedule and who you play is huge and can often skew perspective of who and what a team really is.
Comparing Powhatan in the old Southside District to Salem in the River Ridge District is an asinine comparison. From '02-'10 the Southside District had a combined record of 334-362 (.479) while the River Ridge District was 334-236 (.585). Powhatan won the district every year for 9 years, Salem won the district 5x, Blacksburg 2x, Christiansburg, & Pulaski once each. The Southside had 22 playoff appearances with only 3 teams, not including Powhatan, making it past the first round. The River Ridge had 27 playoff appearances, 10 teams, not including Salem, making it past the first round. Keep in mind the Southside had 7 or 8 teams every year while the RRD never had more than 6 & the RRD still produced as many wins, was much more competitive, producing more playoff appearances, & more playoff wins. Even with Salem's "weak schedule" the last 3 years, 6 or 7 of their opponents each year have made the playoffs. Continue to make invalid comparisons & taking shots at Salem's schedule, you continue to prove why Hudl videos don't make an expert about statewide football. BTW, how many finals have Chancellor or Courtland been to with their tougher schedule in the last 15 years?

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
In the winter after we beat Dinwiddie for the state championship I attended a clinic where Coach Mills was a speaker. When he hooked his laptop up for his presentation his screen saver came up on the screen. It was a picture of us. It didn't bother me because I knew exactly how he felt. I told the kids about it, not to make them mad or fire them up, but as a reminder that when you're on top everybody wants you.
2008 loss hurt like hell, but after we blew the game in 2011 to Phoebus ( I know you were gone by then) our kids said NEVER again and well we all know what happened in 2012.

Comparing Powhatan in the old Southside District to Salem in the River Ridge District is an asinine comparison. From '02-'10 the Southside District had a combined record of 334-362 (.479) while the River Ridge District was 334-236 (.585). Powhatan won the district every year for 9 years, Salem won the district 5x, Blacksburg 2x, Christiansburg, & Pulaski once each. The Southside had 22 playoff appearances with only 3 teams, not including Powhatan, making it past the first round. The River Ridge had 27 playoff appearances, 10 teams, not including Salem, making it past the first round. Keep in mind the Southside had 7 or 8 teams every year while the RRD never had more than 6 & the RRD still produced as many wins, was much more competitive, producing more playoff appearances, & more playoff wins. Even with Salem's "weak schedule" the last 3 years, 6 or 7 of their opponents each year have made the playoffs. Continue to make invalid comparisons & taking shots at Salem's schedule, you continue to prove why Hudl videos don't make an expert about statewide football. BTW, how many finals have Chancellor or Courtland been to with their tougher schedule in the last 15 years?
No.disrespect Mike but I think you just completely validated my point. Schedule means a whole lot. Not just on your season but where you end up in the playoffs and who you play when you get there. There are some roads much easier than others.

Whoever said I was an expert? How could HUDL help with getting there other than it is possibly the number one recruiting tool available, with the exception of HS Coach's themselves? Some seem to still even believe that recruiters go to random games to find talent. Rediculous. Do people actually think these kids from VA have offers from around the Country because recruiters came to their games? It's all video, contacts and measurables now. Having access to HUDL means nothing. Knowing next level talent when you see it is the trick.

Chancellor and Courtland have been to zippy finals in the last 15 years. In the end, getting there has to be earned. They weren't better than teams like BroadRun and Briar Woods. Oh, that's right. Salem never had to play teams like that to get to the final. Wonder why. Is it possible it was schedule and Region? You're welcome to your opinion.

Really don't want to disrespect the Spartans. Winning is winning. Being consistent is special. The program is undoubtedly exceptional and proven over time. They help make good men and that is the most important thing of all. But it is what it is.

Last edited:
No.disrespect Mike but I think you just completely validated my point. Schedule means a whole lot. Not just on your season but where you end up in the playoffs and who you play when you get there. There are some roads much easier than others.

Whoever said I was an expert? How could HUDL help with getting there other than it is possibly the number one recruiting tool available, with the exception of HS Coach's themselves? Some seem to still even believe that recruiters go to random games to find talent. Rediculous. Do people actually think these kids from VA have offers from around the Country because recruiters came to their games? It's all video, contacts and measurables now. Having access to HUDL means nothing. Knowing next level talent when you see it is the trick.

Chancellor and Courtland have been to zippy finals in the last 15 years. In the end, getting there has to be earned. They weren't better than teams like BroadRun and Briar Woods.
My point was Salem made 5 finals in the last 16 years with a "weak schedule" whereas Courtland and Chancellor with tougher schedules didn't make any. Shouldn't the point of a schedule be to prepare you for the playoffs and making a deep run once you get there? Seems like rather than bemoaning Salem's schedule, you'd hope to emulate that balance between scheduling toughness and maximizing playoff points for seeding. Like it or not when Salem wins 9 or 10 games they're likely to be the top seed. Being the top seed is important to Salem because you get home field advantage throughout and you maximize $$$. If Salem were getting bounced early from the playoffs every year then I would agree that Salem should toughen their schedule, but that's not the case. No one said you were an expert, but by virtue of all your posts on every area of the state it seems as if you'd like to think you are.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
My point was Salem made 5 finals in the last 16 years with a "weak schedule" whereas Courtland and Chancellor with tougher schedules didn't make any. Shouldn't the point of a schedule be to prepare you for the playoffs and making a deep run once you get there? Seems like rather than bemoaning Salem's schedule, you'd hope to emulate that balance between scheduling toughness and maximizing playoff points for seeding. Like it or not when Salem wins 9 or 10 games they're likely to be the top seed. Being the top seed is important to Salem because you get home field advantage throughout and you maximize $$$. If Salem were getting bounced early from the playoffs every year then I would agree that Salem should toughen their schedule, but that's not the case. No one said you were an expert, but by virtue of all your posts on every area of the state it seems as if you'd like to think you are.
You quoted "weak schedule" several times. I never said that. How is Salem going to get bounced playing a 16 seed in the West, followed by another low seed? This is how they get there Mike. Accept it or don't. Up to you and completely your right to have your own opinion. Due respect. They still have to win these games and they do it on the field. The only place it's earned. Salem keeps doing it. Due respect to the Spartans. Should win games aren't did win games. Big difference.

You quoted "weak schedule" several times. I never said that. How is Salem going to get bounced playing a 16 seed in the West, followed by another low seed? This is how they get there Mike. Accept it or don't. Up to you and completely your right to have your own opinion. Due respect. They still have to win these games and they do it on the field. The only place it's earned. Salem keeps doing it. Due respect to the Spartans. Should win games aren't did win games. Big difference.
Salem's district has been down for the last 3 years compared to normal. Getting a top seed isn't a given & neither is making it to the 3rd round or beyond. Having a tougher schedule doesn't necessarily equate to success come playoff time either. What it really boils down to is how good is your team when it comes down to crunch time. Chancellor plays in a tougher district right now & has an agreement to play Massaponax & Riverbend each year. Salem plays in a district that has not been as tough & they try to find a couple of tough OOD opponents. I think we're giving the teams too much credit for their schedules toughness or the lack thereof. The truth of it is no one knows what their opponents are going to be like till it comes time to play the game. You just play the next team up.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Louisa schedule:

08/14/2015 Fri. 7:00 PM (A) Scrimmage Lloyd C. Bird L.C. Bird High School, Chesterfield, VA

08/21/2015 Fri. 3:30 PM (H) Scrimmage Cave Spring Louisa County High School | Field- Middle School Practice Field

08/28/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (H) Game Sherando Louisa County High School | Stadium

09/11/2015 Fri. 7:00 PM (A) Game Courtland Courtland High School

09/18/2015 Fri. 7:00 PM (A) Game King George King George High School

09/24/2015 Thu. 7:00 PM (A) District Team Albemarle Albemarle High School

10/02/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (A) District Team Fluvanna County Fluvanna County High School

10/09/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (H) District Team Powhatan HS Louisa County High School | Stadium

10/16/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (H) District Team Western Albemarle H S Louisa County High School | Stadium

10/23/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (H) District Team Monticello H S Louisa County High School | Stadium

10/30/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (A) District Team Orange County Orange County High School

11/06/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (H) District Team Charlottesville H S Louisa County High School | Stadium

Home field is nice but it's no big deal. You get on the bus and when it stops you play. Who you play doesn't matter much either. It's the playoffs, Everybody's good.

Home field is nice but it's no big deal. You get on the bus and when it stops you play. Who you play doesn't matter much either. It's the playoffs, Everybody's good.

Honestly I love playing on the road especially with out kids. At home there is so much time and so many things that can happen before a game that cause a kid to lose focus. Going on the road you have to be focused the whole way. We've won and lost my fair share of big games at home and on the road so I agree that in the grand scheme it doesn't really matter.

Louisa schedule:

08/14/2015 Fri. 7:00 PM (A) Scrimmage Lloyd C. Bird L.C. Bird High School, Chesterfield, VA

08/21/2015 Fri. 3:30 PM (H) Scrimmage Cave Spring Louisa County High School | Field- Middle School Practice Field

08/28/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (H) Game Sherando Louisa County High School | Stadium

09/11/2015 Fri. 7:00 PM (A) Game Courtland Courtland High School

09/18/2015 Fri. 7:00 PM (A) Game King George King George High School

09/24/2015 Thu. 7:00 PM (A) District Team Albemarle Albemarle High School

10/02/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (A) District Team Fluvanna County Fluvanna County High School

10/09/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (H) District Team Powhatan HS Louisa County High School | Stadium

10/16/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (H) District Team Western Albemarle H S Louisa County High School | Stadium

10/23/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (H) District Team Monticello H S Louisa County High School | Stadium

10/30/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (A) District Team Orange County Orange County High School

11/06/2015 Fri. 7:30 PM (H) District Team Charlottesville H S Louisa County High School | Stadium
That's no easy schedule dude. GL in 2015. Everyone has their should wins but there will be real battles. Do well and earn it. I really like it and the way I would want it done. I can see starting 0 - 3 but hang tough. I like the direction.

That's no easy schedule dude. GL in 2015. Everyone has their should wins but there will be real battles. Do well and earn it. I really like it and the way I would want it done. I can see starting 0 - 3 but hang tough. I like the direction.

Scrimmages are glorified practices. They don't count in the standings.

Scrimmages are glorified practices. They don't count in the standings.
Their regular season schedule is pretty tough- OOD Sherando & Courtland, with Powhatan, Monticello, & Charlottesville in the district that could be pretty tough. King George is usually a 6-4 team also. I'm not sure about Western Albemarle, but this is a challenging schedule for Louisa, they should be ready come playoffs if they can navigate this schedule. They'll have to step up playing in the East.

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
Their regular season schedule is pretty tough- OOD Sherando & Courtland, with Powhatan, Monticello, & Charlottesville in the district that could be pretty tough. King George is usually a 6-4 team also. I'm not sure about Western Albemarle, but this is a challenging schedule for Louisa, they should be ready come playoffs if they can navigate this schedule. They'll have to step up playing in the East.
Brookville has the Salem scrimmage on Thursday at 6:00 pm and on Salem website it shows Friday at 10am. Magna Vista has school on these days so I wouldn't think it would be 10am? Anyone know the real date and time?

Not disputing that. Just saying that if you lose both scrimmages and your opener you're not 0-3, you're 0-1.

Not disputing that. Just saying that if you lose both scrimmages and your opener you're not 0-3, you're 0-1.
I know what you mean, but their first 3 games will be pretty tough. Could very well be 0-3 or 1-2 out of the gate.

Brookville has the Salem scrimmage on Thursday at 6:00 pm and on Salem website it shows Friday at 10am. Magna Vista has school on these days so I wouldn't think it would be 10am? Anyone know the real date and time?
Summer schedule shows Friday @ 6

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT