ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Power Points / Football brackets

I agree completely. Madison is more like your area teams for Defense. South County should have crushed Robinson given how poor their DB play had been.

I have Madison over South County because I think the Stallions were out of shape & gassed vs their last 2 playoff teams.

I went back and watched some of the South County games, including the only one that was close 29-14 over Lake Braddock as well as last weeks Robinson game. I don't think they have actually faced a really tough, disciplined defense this season in racking up all of those points and wins. I would suggest (interested in others' opinions) that any of the top three Concorde teams (Westfield/Chantilly/Madison) or one of the top RVA teams would test them. We'll get to see if Madison is up to it on Saturday.
I would agree with you about the quality of the defenses SC has faced. However, the SC offense appears to be better than the offense of any of the Concorde teams you mention (it was a down year overall in the Concorde) and in the end I think that will be the difference. It has to be a lower scoring game for Madison to have a good chance and if it gets into the high 20's or more that does not bode well for Madison. Whomever wins the SC-MAD game gets to face either Smith or Ponax and that may not work out too well, IMO.

Reactions: 757FridayNiteZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT