ADVERTISEMENT

2K4's Top Ten Girls 1A Basketball

2kings4

VaPreps Rookie
Nov 24, 2016
Winchester,VA
One week before the fun begins!

1 Surry County -deserve top spot haven't lost since their opener

2 Parry McCluer -had to drop'em even thou LB is top 3A. The lost will do them good they will make a statement early but can't look past the others in region C Galax is hungry

3 Galax - this is their spot if the supporting cast hit their threes they can give the blues a good run. Overlooking GW will be a mistake

4 Eastside - next three are solid teams with multiple offensive weapons

5 Lancaster - " like the other two they have a chance every time they take the floor in the post season

6 Honaker - " one slip up and it could be over early, have some bright years ahead of them

7 George Wythe - If you plan on looking past this team giggling, they may be laughing last. Don't be the big team they take out early in post season, must keep turnovers below 10 to win. avg. 27+/- per. I would rather take a bad rushed shot, than just give the ball back to the opponent.

8 Rappahannock - on the outside looking in

9 AltaVista - "

10 Patrick Henry - "

Region A - B - C - D

Reactions: mmqp
One week before the fun begins!

1 Surry County -deserve top spot haven't lost since their opener

2 Parry McCluer -had to drop'em even thou LB is top 3A. The lost will do them good they will make a statement early but can't look past the others in region C Galax is hungry

3 Galax - this is their spot if the supporting cast hit their threes they can give the blues a good run. Overlooking GW will be a mistake

4 Eastside - next three are solid teams with multiple offensive weapons

5 Lancaster - " like the other two they have a chance every time they take the floor in the post season

6 Honaker - " one slip up and it could be over early, have some bright years ahead of them

7 George Wythe - If you plan on looking past this team giggling, they may be laughing last. Don't be the big team they take out early in post season, must keep turnovers below 10 to win. avg. 27+/- per. I would rather take a bad rushed shot, than just give the ball back to the opponent.

8 Rappahannock - on the outside looking in

9 AltaVista - "

10 Patrick Henry - "

Region A - B - C - D

I would say Parry McClure is number one team in state, also who else do you'll think will come out of Region B

It’s debatable, being the champs last year, well that was last year.

On the outside looking in I see this;

both teams have lost twice, PM to 2a Floyd Co & 3a LB and Surry Co. to 2a GCHS & 5a Norview.

We can call that even.

Both teams are 9-0 against 1a teams, I say their defiantly even on this one.

Against 2a-3a Surry Co. is 3-1 & 3-0. PM is 4-1 & 2-1 respectfully since they are defending champs we will call this one even also.

Surry Co is 2-1 against good 4a-5a teams where Parry Mcluer has beaten one private school.

I give this one to Surry Co. and unless they loss again they are my number one team going into post season play.. cry if you wanna

Region A Surry Co-Lancaster

Region B AltaVista-Riverheads

Region C PM-Galax or GW

Region D Eastside-Honaker or PH

is eastside still the team to beat on the boys side ? curious if anyone has any info on how the regions will work and is there any seedings out ?

Region A Girls- Surry- Best Team in the East...............Lancaster?

Region B - Altavista- Stonewall Jackson- Riverheads ( Altavista would have been clear cut favorite in the region before the Injury to #11)

Region C- Parry McCluer Don't overthink it, The best team in the state,,,,,,, The Battle will be for That 2nd State berth.

Region D- Honaker or Eastside............

[QUOTE="The New River District, post: 294913,

Region C- Parry McCluer Don't overthink it, The best team in the state,,,,,,,

Everyone can be beat on any given night sometimes the refs decide who wins.

These games beating teams down 80-10 obviously are not helping them get better, unbeatable wins the LB game.

Maybe they are this years state champs I don't know. They said two more, a lot of weight on these kids.

[QUOTE="The New River District, post: 294913,

Region C- Parry McCluer Don't overthink it, The best team in the state,,,,,,,

Everyone can be beat on any given night sometimes the refs decide who wins.

These games beating teams down 80-10 obviously are not helping them get better, unbeatable wins the LB game.

Maybe they are this years state champs I don't know. They said two more, a lot of weight on these kids.
You are right, anyone can beat anyone............but as of today, the best team is PM until someone takes them down.......As with most postings on this site, just an opinion....... I have been wrong before ............Also in Region B is Jada Boyd From ARGS, one of the best players in the country so it could be a 4 team race in that region

Pm just beat 3a Broadway today by 30...if I'm not mistaken Broadway was 3a champs last year..PM is best 1a team ..the rest are just battling for 2nd place

You are right, anyone can beat anyone............but as of today, the best team is PM until someone takes them down.......As with most postings on this site, just an opinion....... I have been wrong before ............Also in Region B is Jada Boyd From ARGS, one of the best players in the country so it could be a 4 team race in that region
Yes one kid is scoring all ARGS's points this year but I don't think they are winning many games. They could not handle Surry Co. in two attempts this season, I don't see them racing anywhere, like you say thou that is just opinion.

Pm just beat 3a Broadway today by 30...if I'm not mistaken Broadway was 3a champs last year..PM is best 1a team ..the rest are just battling for 2nd place

If grandma had balls she'd be grandpa ha ha ha ha ha ha

Pretenders gonna pretend dog. Time for this stuff to stop at the red light baby. Green is for go baby.

Tired of waiting bro. Feelings gonna be hurt soon baby

FACT O FACT

not even playing no more bro.
Off-season headed your way bro

FACT

Tired of it bro

Hell GW could beat Broadway this year.

Preach it bro. Preach it

Let's go already. Enough with the practice games baby let's see who the dog is bro.

Believe that
See that
Be that
Achieve that
Understand that

Look here dog.
Question: Two guys walk down a road bro. guy 1 carries the Rock baby. Guy 2 dressed like it don't even matter. Who you guard bro ? Who's the threat baby ?

Both distractions baby. Count that, see that understand that.

Talk is done baby. FACTS are won baby.

Let's go already

1 2 3 BELIEVE THE FACTS.

Oh yeah dog you want that riddle? Solve it baby. Ask GWMOM please. Say pretty please dog. Say pretty please GWMOM.
Ok ok ok GWMOM will solve it bro.
Who you guard ? Who's the threat ? Who you guard? Who's the threat ? Come on bro simple math baby.

Answer : GUARD THE PAINT DOG.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Come on dog . Guard the PAINT baby.

Come on bro why I even got to answer that

Playoffs baby...............

Believe believe believe believe

Dream dream dream dream dream dream dream

FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

Preach it bro. Preach it

Let's go already. Enough with the practice games baby let's see who the dog is bro.

Believe that
See that
Be that
Achieve that
Understand that

Look here dog.
Question: Two guys walk down a road bro. guy 1 carries the Rock baby. Guy 2 dressed like it don't even matter. Who you guard bro ? Who's the threat baby ?

Both distractions baby. Count that, see that understand that.

Talk is done baby. FACTS are won baby.

Let's go already

1 2 3 BELIEVE THE FACTS.

Oh yeah dog you want that riddle? Solve it baby. Ask GWMOM please. Say pretty please dog. Say pretty please GWMOM.
Ok ok ok GWMOM will solve it bro.
Who you guard ? Who's the threat ? Who you guard? Who's the threat ? Come on bro simple math baby.

Answer : GUARD THE PAINT DOG.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Come on dog . Guard the PAINT baby.

Come on bro why I even got to answer that

Playoffs baby...............

Believe believe believe believe

Dream dream dream dream dream dream dream

FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

What is a damn "bro" and why do you call humans " dog"?

What is a damn "bro" and why do you call humans " dog"?

Hold up homie. GWMOM ain't got the time to educate you on slang talk baby. We Busy at the FACT FACTORY creating the FACTS dog.

Come on bro get on board baby. GW gonna bake that bread dog. History time baby.

Believe that
Achieve that
Understand that
Imagine that
Earn that
Respect that
Live that

come on 67. Just get on board dog.
just BELIEVE THE FACTS ONE TIME BRO

Believe baby believe

WE TALKING FACTS
WALKING FACTS
SINGING FACTS
RINGING FACTS
DRINKING FACTS
SHITTING FACTS. ha ha ha ha ha SHITTING FACTS BABY

FACT MACHINE OVERLOAD DOG

get on board with us 67. Come on bro

GW GIRLS going to States baby. Count that
1 2 3 STATES FACTS STATES FACT STATES FACT

Hold up homie. GWMOM ain't got the time to educate you on slang talk baby. We Busy at the FACT FACTORY creating the FACTS dog.

Come on bro get on board baby. GW gonna bake that bread dog. History time baby.

Believe that
Achieve that
Understand that
Imagine that
Earn that
Respect that
Live that

come on 67. Just get on board dog.
just BELIEVE THE FACTS ONE TIME BRO

Believe baby believe

WE TALKING FACTS
WALKING FACTS
SINGING FACTS
RINGING FACTS
DRINKING FACTS
SHITTING FACTS. ha ha ha ha ha SHITTING FACTS BABY

FACT MACHINE OVERLOAD DOG

get on board with us 67. Come on bro

GW GIRLS going to States baby. Count that
1 2 3 STATES FACTS STATES FACT STATES FACT
Not happening that means they would knock off PM in the second region don't see that happening

Reactions: fightingblues
Not happening that means they would knock off PM in the second region don't see that happening

Get on board baby.
I told you to Believe. What else I got to do bro.

Believe baby believe

I see this every day dog. Transformation baby transformation.

2 gonna show you what to do. 2 gonna show you what to do.

Believe baby.

Watch the retreat tonight dog. Watch and see for yourself dog.

Believe the FACTS baby. We can't transform the FACTS without believers baby

Believe that

Region A Girls- Surry- Best Team in the East...............Lancaster?

Region B - Altavista- Stonewall Jackson- Riverheads ( Altavista would have been clear cut favorite in the region before the Injury to #11)

Region C- Parry McCluer Don't overthink it, The best team in the state,,,,,,, The Battle will be for That 2nd State berth.

Region D- Honaker or Eastside............
After there 13-0 start Lancaster lady devils have lost three of four games and maybe dropping out of top four in region A rappahannock (warsaw ) and Mathews are playing well now so who knows

Reactions: Red_phx82
Told you baby. Retreat just retreated baby. FACTS baby FACTS

ain't even playing no more dogs

Play time over baby.

Playoffs baby playoffs baby.

Let's go baby.
Count that
Believe that
FACT THAT

Get on board baby.
I told you to Believe. What else I got to do bro.

Believe baby believe

I see this every day dog. Transformation baby transformation.

2 gonna show you what to do. 2 gonna show you what to do.

Believe baby.

Watch the retreat tonight dog. Watch and see for yourself dog.

Believe the FACTS baby. We can't transform the FACTS without believers baby

Believe that
Who is this clown? Please, these post are for a mature audience only. I can ignore but so much.

I personally think this person is a guy not a gal. I don't know why it calls humans-, dogs, and it has never said what a "bro" is.
I'm also sure it didn't do very well in English class.

Reactions: fightingblues
Who is this clown? Please, these post are for a mature audience only. I can ignore but so much.

Now now short stack don't be hating on clowns baby.
Haters gonna hate dog but hating on clowns is wrong bro. Clown hater ? Clown hater ? Come on baby. Come on dog.

Clowns are nice. FACT
Clowns are cool. FACT
Clowns are funny FACT

believe in the clowns baby. Believe in that clown

I personally think this person is a guy not a gal. I don't know why it calls humans-, dogs, and it has never said what a "bro" is.
I'm also sure it didn't do very well in English class.

When you don't believe you underachieve.
Come on 6 7
Unite us baby. Just get on board baby.

You saw what happened in retreat land dog. GWMOM told you baby. Stop the doubt and get on board with the FACTS baby.

Come on 6 7 GWMOM Believes in you
Fact o fact

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT