ADVERTISEMENT

Best region???

VolNation85

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 29, 2013
I know MaxPreps rankings aren't the end all be all but it would seem that Region B is the best region in Class 6 according to MaxPreps rankings. 4 of the top 5 teams in the state are in Region B including #1 ranked Freedom.

Class 6 Rankings

I know MaxPreps rankings aren't the end all be all but it would seem that Region B is the best region in Class 6 according to MaxPreps rankings. 4 of the top 5 teams in the state are in Region B including #1 ranked Freedom.

Class 6 Rankings
MaxPreps has Benedictine ranked ahead of Maury and Highland Springs! That’s all I need to see! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: VolNation85
MaxPreps has Benedictine ranked ahead of Maury and Highland Springs! That’s all I need to see! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
I don't know much about Benedictine this year but I was surprised to see that too.

The Bennies are still in the hunt for the VISAA D1 crown and will have to go through TES again to do so.
They are in contention every year so the national folk look at history since they actually don't watch enough games to do otherwise.

Reactions: HooSprings
The Bennies are still in the hunt for the VISAA D1 crown and will have to go through TES again to do so.
They are in contention every year so the national folk look at history since they actually don't watch enough games to do otherwise.
Considering so few teams play in the VISAA and are eligible for thr postseason, they might as well just shoot fish in a barrel to pick the four schools that are selected for the playoffs.

I don't really care for the Privates, but they should eliminate divisions and crown just one state champion allowing more teams to qualify for the playoffs.

I don't think that's true. Colonial Forge is ranked in top 5 for Class 6 and I don't think that have any players with any D1 offers.
Early in the season there's an adjustment based on how many returning players a team has, and they tweak that based on information regarding how good those players are, but that disappears as the season goes on.

Here's the explanation from Calpreps, which is based on the same ratings as MaxPreps:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT