ADVERTISEMENT

Bull Run District quarterfinals…

My understanding is that the 2-6 seeds have not been determined because of 3 way tie in the Shenandoah district…so the answer is we don’t know. So whats your point?

The Bull Run controls (more schools equals more votes than Shenandoah) the seeding per the district tournament. Have briefly seen a seeding chart and line 1 is regular season champ and line 2 is district tournament champ. Then the district tournament runner up is in the upper side of the bracket. Guessing that Clarke goes to 2 with a win tonight which puts Buckingham at 3. A Clarke loss puts Buckingham 2 with Clarke at 3. Saying that seeds 2-6 aren't determined yet because of the Shenandoah tie can't be true because the 2 and 3 seeds do not involve a Shenandoah team. Believe the Shenandoah tie affects 4-6 which would be Draft, Luray, and Fort. I suspect that the 2A schools in the Shenandoah is in the process of having a district tournament in the near future to break up the heavy handed Bull Run. Meaning there are 2 seeding spots in the top 4 that the Shenandoah can't occupy because of not having a district. My guess is that it shakes out this way
1. Madison
2. Buckingham
3. Clarke
4. Draft
5. Luray
6. Fort
7. Strasburg
8. Central

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT