ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to all the teams that even made it to the postseason

T

TBone

Whether it be just the first round of a district tournament, or the final of your region! Congrats to all squads. In the ER, we've got two of the state's best programs facing off for the region title and I figure it should be a good one. Wasn't at the Scope, but I guess Lake Taylor might've cleared at least a little doubt when the Lady Titans defeated Woodside, right? Anyhoo, good season to those preparing for next year!

TBONE Fee Fee took control of the game when they needed it most. Honestly, if LT would have went to a box and one it could have been a blow out. No one else on Woodside team wanted to score.

To me,
Woodside mismanaged their last two possessions in the last 12 seconds of the game and should have called a timeout to get the players under control. I think they might have scored and forced Lake Taylor to have to hit a tough shot for the win. Poor coaching to me.

That still doesn't mean he can't make mistakes. He has only won one state championship - Phoebus 1992 despite all the great teams he as put together. They needed a timeout.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT