ADVERTISEMENT

Player Profile Decision in for Hart

wgarlick

Writer Virginiapreps.Rivals.Com
Staff
Jul 4, 2006
Bryan Hart led Hampton Roads Academy to the TCIS regular season championship and a berth in the VISAA playoffs. Hart had two offers but ultimately decided on D2 Lincoln Memorial University. Hart also had an offer from King University and strong interest from Mount Olive.

Hart, 6-foot-2, 175, heard from schools such as Coppin state, Central Connecticut, and LIU Brooklyn but he believes Lincoln Memorial is a perfect fit.

"I loved the facilities, the guys were great, and the coaching staff was a group of genuinely great people," he said. "It's a place that I can see myself for the next four years."

An athletic combo guard, Hart has the ability to score both inside and out while also adding the playmaking ability to run an offense. He believes his strengths will help him contribute immediately.

"I would say my playmaking ability and ability to get to the rim and handle are my strengths. I can create, dish, and defend at a high level."

The Navigators finished with a 19-8 record including a win over defending State champion Cape Henry. Hart averaged 21.3 points, 1.7 steals and 6.0 rebounds his senior year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News