ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Region Champs

LT93Bunny

VaPreps Rookie
Sep 25, 2012
Lake Taylor VS PA for Eastern Region Championship.

My pick is Lake Taylor.

There is a possibilty that 2010 can be repeated this year.

LT won State Championship palying PA in the title game.

Judging by your name,I'm pretty sure you'd like an All-ER State Final. But,there are 6 other pretty good teams still playing. One of those ER teams is gonna have to face my Springers in the very 1st game. Anyone that has seen them will tell you,they are built IDENTICAL to the ER team....PURE SPEED! I don't know much about the other teams,but HSHS isn't gonna back down from ANYONE. They are battle tested vs good teams. Don't put the cart before the horse!

I agree with you with the exception of consistant three point shooting. I have seen every team that remains with the exception of Thomas Edsion and Colonial Forge. Oh, by the way I am in the game too as an official.

Not sure that officials should be commenting on high school games. Also you picked Maury and Woodside in the final two (close, but missed it by two teams). You then picked LT to win the final. Hmmmm.
This post was edited on 2/25 8:15 PM by GBall1

Originally posted by LT93Bunny:

I agree with you with the exception of consistant three point shooting. I have seen every team that remains with the exception of Thomas Edsion and Colonial Forge. Oh, by the way I am in the game too as an official.
Really, smh...
chairshot.r191677.gif

Re: Congrats to Princess Anne, Lake Taylor!

Rep the ER! Let's get another rematch!

Congrats Coach D! I said from the beginning, PA goes to hard, to deep, and to smart for the rest of the region!!

GBALL1 I am titled to my opinion and that doesnt have any merit on the way I work. You are entilited to yours as well. With that being said. Good day to you and soooooo what.

You definitely have a right to your own opinion. I just thought it was odd that officials were posting about local high school teams. I guess you can post about the girls games because if you picked against P.A. twice, then you have to be a boys official or middle school official so it really doesn't matter. Pick away and best of luck.

I will insert my foot just like the lady titans did!! I will be there Monday if you would like to meet me!!

Your pick was a joke. You better go recruit some ball players. Since PA has been allowed to do it
for the last 18 years, the Titans should be allowed to do the same. Not much fun playing
an AAU All Star team, is it ?? Then again, I am quite sure that the best players
thoughout the state of Virginia always live in the PA school zone. Or just maybe something
else is going on.

Ya think ??

This post was edited on 3/1 2:44 PM by Wally_Winkerbean

Wally thank you for speaking out. They do have a wonderful freshman. I don't hate on any team I speak my opinion and some folks up here hide behind a username.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT