ADVERTISEMENT

FACT O METER IS RED LINED

Sep 23, 2017
HEAR this pretenders. It's G. O. Time
Time for the boom to get busy. Time for the the players to play and the pretenders to play out.

FACT the big dogs are playing at cave spring this week.
FACT GW Is A dog. A big one baby
FACT the season starts now.
FACT Galax got a little taste of what the big dog can do. HA HA HA I told you so

FACT. After this week all things will be clear
AFTER THIS WEEK ALL THINGS WILL BE CLEAR FACT CLEAR FACT CLEAR FACT

The Fact o Meter predicts nothing but FACTS
Will remain.

Let the FACTS rise to the top. Rise Fact o fact
RISE.

GWMOM the creator of FACTS has 50 yard line tickets to the show. The VIP card baby.

The creator of FACTS the Creator of the FACT machine Is done .
Play on baby.

Count it . 1 2 3 FACT O FACT

Time for the boom to get busy. Time for the the players to play and the pretenders to play out.

FACT Galax got a little taste of what the big dog can do. HA HA HA I told you so

Will remain.

RISE.

GWMOM the creator of FACTS has 50 yard line tickets to the show. The VIP card baby.

Play on baby.

GW is playing LB tonight and I doubt they stay within 20 points of LB. you should wait until after that game to talk smack. If GW pulls out a win then you will have something to talk about.

Will remain.

RISE.

Play on baby.

What a dumb ASK!!!!

Reactions: fightingblues
Someone give this kid a pacifier to suck on...................................

The only sucking of a pacifier will be the one I made for LB.
ha ha ha FACT o FACT BABY.
Redlined baby

Season starts now FACT
GW is a big game team FACT

Redlined BABY FACT

Count to 3
1 2 3 FACT

not everyone at GW sees things like GWMOM2432. As graduate and former player at GW it will take these girls a couple of years to be competitive. When you lose 8 seniors that were state runner ups you have to rebuild and rome wasn't built in one day. Good luck and enjoy the rest of season.

not everyone at GW sees things like GWMOM2432. As graduate and former player at GW it will take these girls a couple of years to be competitive. When you lose 8 seniors that were state runner ups you have to rebuild and rome wasn't built in one day. Good luck and enjoy the rest of season.

Yeah cause not everyone can come close to GWMOM intellect. That's all FACT bro.

FACT the week ain't even over.
FACT LB might be the best team in the state.
FACT I'm told we closer than you think. Don't be score board watching man, open you mind baby. Be informed dog.

FACT before it's said and done you gonna raise that brow bro.

FACT GW is a front runner this year. Count on that, believe that.

Look look look look here. GWMOM had a mini emergency yesterday and missed the show but I promise I'm there to bring it home today. That's straight out of the FACT VAULT BABY.

Keep on doubting , keep on fooling yourselves into believing you know what's up.

FACT : when this is all done y'all gonna be lining up to meet the legend. Y'all gonna be begging GWMOM to share the secrets baby. Share the wisdom baby.

FACT MACHINE OVERLOAD.

floyd who ? Floyd who ?

Count it 1 2 3 FACT O FACT Baby !

wow ok GW contender for what ...thanks for the laugh. i guess being 4-6 makes you a contender this year. keep telling yourself those facts you are throwing around because what are you are saying is crazy. Guess you think all the young guns will be playing for Geno Auriemma at UCONN too.

Yeah cause not everyone can come close to GWMOM intellect. That's all FACT bro.

FACT the week ain't even over.
FACT LB might be the best team in the state.
FACT I'm told we closer than you think. Don't be score board watching man, open you mind baby. Be informed dog.

FACT before it's said and done you gonna raise that brow bro.

FACT GW is a front runner this year. Count on that, believe that.

Look look look look here. GWMOM had a mini emergency yesterday and missed the show but I promise I'm there to bring it home today. That's straight out of the FACT VAULT BABY.

Keep on doubting , keep on fooling yourselves into believing you know what's up.

FACT : when this is all done y'all gonna be lining up to meet the legend. Y'all gonna be begging GWMOM to share the secrets baby. Share the wisdom baby.

FACT MACHINE OVERLOAD.

floyd who ? Floyd who ?

Count it 1 2 3 FACT O FACT Baby !

1 2 3 had to go check out this game! GW goes down AGAIN. They have as many coaches as players. Whats up with that? No wonder the girls cannot play as a team. They have 6 coaches on the bench. The GW program is turning into a joke as well as GWMOM and her FACTS. They just aren't that good this year. Poor girls don't have a clue who to listen too.

I say GWMOM is the chick with the short hair.

FACT they need to loose a few coaches, play as a TEAM and learn to box out FACT that means REBOUND.

1 2 3 had to go check out this game! GW goes down AGAIN. They have as many coaches as players. Whats up with that? No wonder the girls cannot play as a team. They have 6 coaches on the bench. The GW program is turning into a joke as well as GWMOM and her FACTS. They just aren't that good this year. Poor girls don't have a clue who to listen too.

FACT they need to loose a few coaches, play as a TEAM and learn to box out FACT that means REBOUND.

You playing checkers bro and your at the chess boot camp baby. Buckle up cause it's a bumpy ride my man.

Trust the FACT MACHINE. Those who day dream will be hanging in the lost and found. GW didn't play any pretenders that's a FACT.

You got my digits hit the GWMOM up come end of January. All moves will be spent by then.

Your king is stuck bro check mate baby

Count it 1 2 3 FACT O FACT BABY.

You playing checkers bro and your at the chess boot camp baby. Buckle up cause it's a bumpy ride my man.

Trust the FACT MACHINE. Those who day dream will be hanging in the lost and found. GW didn't play any pretenders that's a FACT.

You got my digits hit the GWMOM up come end of January. All moves will be spent by then.

Your king is stuck bro check mate baby

Count it 1 2 3 FACT O FACT BABY.

Why don't you speak English?

They will never be successful as long as they have their best four girls trying to feed the "post", their "post" if they were the only one past half court and they get the ball they won't score,

Why would someone take their best four players, then randomly select a "post" player off the bench, (well anyone other than the 6'4 kid) then have your best four players trying to feed the ball to the least capable one out there, their "post" time after time.

The miller kid #11 is the best of the big girls, but she is always on the bench as a back up guard, she is the 5th player, they are not playing their best five.

1. From 2 Kings
  2. Girls,

I watched some video of their games, and the video doesn’t lie.

Christiansburg, Galax, Rural Retreat, Honaker, Eastside, Radford I watched on my big screen, had my friend watch too, didn’t want to miss a thing. We kept up with the players stats and labeled them confidential due to the conflict of interest they would create,

In these six games, the five kids I feel are the talents on the team never were all five on the floor together at one time, amazing,

When we played ball, I was seventh out of fifteen on the depth chart and saw maybe 1-2 minutes of playing time a game and that was fair because the best five played the game,

If it is about winning, you take the best five players and play them. #00#1#2#10#11 are without question the top five players on the team, and should play 30 minutes a game,

#00 freshman, small forward, playing out of position, should be the shooting guard, needs to shoot more, playing against a bigger girl all game hurts her performance,

#1 sophomore, point guard, playing out of position, should be the small forward or wing, is a defensive stopper, the key to success, should always be head up on the opponent’s best player. Held Eastside’s #10 to 9 points before she added five free throws at the end, this lets her rest more on offense, less pressure, more scoring opportunities,

#2 freshman, shooting guard, playing out of position, should be a forward or post, held down Galax’s #30 for most of the game, tallest starter, needs to be under basket boxing out, grabbing rebounds,

#10 freshmen, small forward or wing, playing out of position, should be the point guard, the ball handler, shares playing time with #11 when they should be playing two different positions,

#11 junior, back-up guard or wing comes in for #1 or #10 always, should be the starting post or forward, tough kid, definitely a lot better than those playing that position, a rough-edged street baller, from the junior class that has never had an actual basketball coach since they started in the 2nd grade,

All the rest of those girls all play about the same, not much difference in any of them, although some are treated as if they are better than the others,

Playing #32, #15, #23, as the post giving them all that playing time makes no sense, there is a huge gap in talent from the other five kids and these girls should be playing 1 or 2 minutes a game,

Out of the couple of kids that don’t play one girl is like 6’4, is she not eligible to play?,

Too much ass kissing and complaining going on here from a lot of the parents, they need put the egos aside, play the best five at their correct position, if you parents can’t handle this, your issues are more than I once thought,

GW in the six games I watched on tape had 184 turnovers, that is 31 t.o’s a game; a players is averaging double figure t.o’s, the shooting % as a team is 22% fg’s, 33% free throws and that one "O" play they run to death, are horrible things.

Tune in next week for another addition of "George Wythe As The Balls Turn"

GWMOM insert

Thank you !!!!! Thank you !!!!!! Thank you !!!
    It's not what you play it's who you play.
    FACT. The WHO is there so preach on bro
    What you gotta do is get the WHO's WHO on the hardwood baby !

Look here look here look here
    Y'all throwing the towel in and your just starting the ride man. We drilling to China bro and just broke ground.

Let the creator of FACTS slow it down for those that can't keep up.
    You see there's a FACT KING and a FACT Queen and both come from the FACT MACHINE BABY.

You simple minds can't see between the lines
    To you it looks like a mess but when you submit it to the FACT MACHINE it's clear baby.

The WHOs WHO is about to take over bro.
    Put your feet up baby let the drilling begin

We ain't playing in December fools. We ain't looking for a participation trophy in 2017
    Come on man! Please tell me you doubters are smarter than that.

We playing for 2018 BABY. We boarding the ships to 2018 Title town BABY !

Believe that
    FACT O FACT

count it 1 2 3 FACT BABY .

1. From 2 Kings
  2. Girls,

I watched some video of their games, and the video doesn’t lie.

Christiansburg, Galax, Rural Retreat, Honaker, Eastside, Radford I watched on my big screen, had my friend watch too, didn’t want to miss a thing. We kept up with the players stats and labeled them confidential due to the conflict of interest they would create,

In these six games, the five kids I feel are the talents on the team never were all five on the floor together at one time, amazing,

When we played ball, I was seventh out of fifteen on the depth chart and saw maybe 1-2 minutes of playing time a game and that was fair because the best five played the game,

If it is about winning, you take the best five players and play them. #00#1#2#10#11 are without question the top five players on the team, and should play 30 minutes a game,

#00 freshman, small forward, playing out of position, should be the shooting guard, needs to shoot more, playing against a bigger girl all game hurts her performance,

#1 sophomore, point guard, playing out of position, should be the small forward or wing, is a defensive stopper, the key to success, should always be head up on the opponent’s best player. Held Eastside’s #10 to 9 points before she added five free throws at the end, this lets her rest more on offense, less pressure, more scoring opportunities,

#2 freshman, shooting guard, playing out of position, should be a forward or post, held down Galax’s #30 for most of the game, tallest starter, needs to be under basket boxing out, grabbing rebounds,

#10 freshmen, small forward or wing, playing out of position, should be the point guard, the ball handler, shares playing time with #11 when they should be playing two different positions,

#11 junior, back-up guard or wing comes in for #1 or #10 always, should be the starting post or forward, tough kid, definitely a lot better than those playing that position, a rough-edged street baller, from the junior class that has never had an actual basketball coach since they started in the 2nd grade,

All the rest of those girls all play about the same, not much difference in any of them, although some are treated as if they are better than the others,

Playing #32, #15, #23, as the post giving them all that playing time makes no sense, there is a huge gap in talent from the other five kids and these girls should be playing 1 or 2 minutes a game,

Out of the couple of kids that don’t play one girl is like 6’4, is she not eligible to play?,

Too much ass kissing and complaining going on here from a lot of the parents, they need put the egos aside, play the best five at their correct position, if you parents can’t handle this, your issues are more than I once thought,

GW in the six games I watched on tape had 184 turnovers, that is 31 t.o’s a game; a players is averaging double figure t.o’s, the shooting % as a team is 22% fg’s, 33% free throws and that one "O" play they run to death, are horrible things.

Tune in next week for another addition of "George Wythe As The Balls Turn"

GWMOM insert

Thank you !!!!! Thank you !!!!!! Thank you !!!
    It's not what you play it's who you play.
    FACT. The WHO is there so preach on bro
    What you gotta do is get the WHO's WHO on the hardwood baby !

Look here look here look here
    Y'all throwing the towel in and your just starting the ride man. We drilling to China bro and just broke ground.

Let the creator of FACTS slow it down for those that can't keep up.
    You see there's a FACT KING and a FACT Queen and both come from the FACT MACHINE BABY.

You simple minds can't see between the lines
    To you it looks like a mess but when you submit it to the FACT MACHINE it's clear baby.

The WHOs WHO is about to take over bro.
    Put your feet up baby let the drilling begin

We ain't playing in December fools. We ain't looking for a participation trophy in 2017
    Come on man! Please tell me you doubters are smarter than that.

We playing for 2018 BABY. We boarding the ships to 2018 Title town BABY !

Believe that
    FACT O FACT

count it 1 2 3 FACT BABY .

Do you have a clue of what the hell you are talking about?

Do you have a clue of what the hell you are talking about?

GWMOM knows what's up bro
I'm sorry I ain't got a picture book for you to keep up with my man.

Let me put the FACT MACHINE IN slow mo mode so you can keep up.

What I'm saying ? What I'm saying ? Here's the slow mo version bro

we are closer then the common eye can see baby. That's a FACT

The right pieces to the " WHO puzzle " is about finished baby. Sneak peek baby 10 and 2 will lead the WHO believe that

FACT O FACT

Count it 1 2 3 Fact baby !!!!

GWMOM knows what's up bro
I'm sorry I ain't got a picture book for you to keep up with my man.

Let me put the FACT MACHINE IN slow mo mode so you can keep up.

What I'm saying ? What I'm saying ? Here's the slow mo version bro

we are closer then the common eye can see baby. That's a FACT

The right pieces to the " WHO puzzle " is about finished baby. Sneak peek baby 10 and 2 will lead the WHO believe that

FACT O FACT

Count it 1 2 3 Fact baby !!!!

I think GWMOM2432 has "FACT-O-PETERED OUT"

I think GWMOM2432 has "FACT-O-PETERED OUT"

You miss big momma dog? GWMOM ain't never petered out bro. Ain't nothing else got to be said baby. The rules have been put in place, the dogs are on the porch baby. Ain't no kitty kitty around baby.

You must have a learning impediment bro, or maybe your memory department took a vacation to I don't rememberland baby. GWMOM already told the FACTS, the FACT MACHINE already printed the ink baby.

I even put it in slow mo mode bro. You need a refreshment course already ? Come on dog.

Listen here listen here . Put down the chips and Beer bro, sit down and give your ankles a break and listen here. As the creator of FACTS already said
we are closer than the common eye can see baby

Oh no say it ain't so. GWMOM just picked up on what you putting out Maroon67. You want GWMOM don't you? GWMOM done turned on that love o meter baby. Look here baby In the real world you would never get a shot, but GWMOM won't lie baby. I'm vulnerable tonight baby. GWMOM Is cold bro. Mainly GWMOM has a soft spot for big women baby.

I tell you what . GWMOM will send you my digits bro
come on down and see GWMOM. The more of you it is the better it's gonna be baby. BIG LOVIN IS BACK BABY. That's a FACT.

Call me baby. Call the FACT MACHINE anytime baby. 605-475-6968.
Count it baby 1 2 3 fact o fact baby

You miss big momma dog? GWMOM ain't never petered out bro. Ain't nothing else got to be said baby. The rules have been put in place, the dogs are on the porch baby. Ain't no kitty kitty around baby.

You must have a learning impediment bro, or maybe your memory department took a vacation to I don't rememberland baby. GWMOM already told the FACTS, the FACT MACHINE already printed the ink baby.

I even put it in slow mo mode bro. You need a refreshment course already ? Come on dog.

Listen here listen here . Put down the chips and Beer bro, sit down and give your ankles a break and listen here. As the creator of FACTS already said
we are closer than the common eye can see baby

Oh no say it ain't so. GWMOM just picked up on what you putting out Maroon67. You want GWMOM don't you? GWMOM done turned on that love o meter baby. Look here baby In the real world you would never get a shot, but GWMOM won't lie baby. I'm vulnerable tonight baby. GWMOM Is cold bro. Mainly GWMOM has a soft spot for big women baby.

I tell you what . GWMOM will send you my digits bro
come on down and see GWMOM. The more of you it is the better it's gonna be baby. BIG LOVIN IS BACK BABY. That's a FACT.

Call me baby. Call the FACT MACHINE anytime baby. 605-475-6968.
Count it baby 1 2 3 fact o fact baby

You didn't answer your phone.

Reactions: HRCMSTHBOOM
Let's clear the air. The fall out here is the FACT that you don't believe.
Believe that ! cause it's true. You keep playing your mind games and going back in forth with the one and only GWMOM baby and it's all cause you don't believe baby.
Just rest yourselves man. Just relax and that's a FACT.
Look man I'm closer to this than you think baby. You can't see it but it's almost there bro. Put your feet up bro and let this happen. Let this happen baby.

GWMOM is out bro. GONE BABY!
Come FEB 1 2018
I be back baby and that's the FACT!

Straight from the FACT KING who's in touch with the FACT QUEEN and both are working for the FACT MACHINE BABY.

2&10 2&10 2&10 Baby!

Count it 1 2 3 Fact o fact baby

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT