ADVERTISEMENT

Floyd 11, Clarke 11 2:42 1st Q

Floyd 20, Clarke 13 end of 1st Q

Floyd switched to a zone trap and has seen some success from it... Floyd finished on 11-2 run

As I said Floyd & Central could be in final 4 of 3a or 4a....

They're the two best defensive girls HS teams I've ever seen

Re: As I said Floyd & Central could be in final 4 of 3a or 4a....

Agreed. The turnover total tomorrow may be close to the number of points scored due to these absolutely ferocious defenses. I hope that the girls get to play (within reason) and that foul troubles don't dictate the outcome. This rematch should really be a great one!

First of all Congrats to Floyd. They are an impressive group of athletes. They did to Clarke what we have done to teams all year. Sorry you did not Clarke at its best. Three games in four days did us in, we would have to be at the top of our game to compete today and we were not.
Proud of my girl she gave it her all
Thanks to participants do this message board it has been fun to keep up with 2a bball for years. From my oldest kido 06-07 eagle to the 12'13'14'15 eagles... On to bigger and better things watching her at the next level..thanks to all. It's been fun.

All I got left to say is go lady bison. And it's not the bison you think

Ibtxn

Again congrats fo Floyd

out...
This post was edited on 3/11 10:24 AM by ibtxn

Much agreed, ibtxn, on the 3 games in 4 days with almost 2 hrs of travel on two of those games! That's tough for anyone let alone HS kids. I thought you all played well on Sunday against us. You have some great players!! I was surprised at the outcome of the Floyd game. But, as I got to thinking about how the last 4 days have been, it's no surprise that the East teams had a rough showing. I am not saying at all that we would have beaten Wise, b/c they are clearly awesome! However, I do have to wonder what our game and yours would have been like had we had a week to rest, practice, and prepare for the state tournament as was originally set.

On another note, I wish Sydney and Anna Blue great success in their future basketball. It should be exciting for them.
Coach Bryan

It's good when that happens

I love to see 1A/2A teams who could beat 3/4A teams. And I like to see girl's teams who can score a lot of points. none of those 30-40 point games.
This post was edited on 3/11 9:28 AM by Hampton Roads 6

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT