ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Nugget Fort Secures 1st two Offers

wgarlick

Writer Virginiapreps.Rivals.Com
Staff
Jul 4, 2006
Blue Ridge defensive back Samuel Fort is now up to two offers as he prepares for a busy off-season. The junior was offered by both Norfolk State and by Hampton University.

"Norfolk State came first after I attended their junior day," Fort said. "I heard about the Hampton offer after while I was visiting; both schools want me for cornerback."

Fort played for the Barons after transferring to the border school located in St. George, Virginia from Oklahoma. He plans on returning there during the summer which should open up some exposure to schools who don't traditionally recruit Virginia prospects.

"I will be at the Rivals 3-Stripe camp in Charlotte in April," Fort said who also plans on attending camps at Northern Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, North Dakota State and South Alabama. "I'm hoping to showcase how well I am I'm coverage. I think it will defiantly have an impact on how I am rated."

During the summer he plans on staying in Oklahoma, Virginia, and Iowa. He said Navy, Virginia, and Monmouth have been to Blue Ridge with Stony Brook and Lafayette also scheduled to stop by the school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News