ADVERTISEMENT

Girls State Semi Final Strasburg vs JM

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Can Strasburg keep it closer than Page County? I think the Rams defense if they show up ready to play they can cause some issues for JM. One big concern is rebounding that is something the Rams can struggle with. The score last night was closer than the game actually was. Coach Stinnette emptied her bench midway in the 3rd playing all the JV players she brought up for the playoffs. JM is athletic but they will have to double Smith for the Rams or she has the ability to drop 40 plus if she has to. Smith is the key to the Rams success she is the leader of the team and she can score,pass,rebound and play great defense. The team feeds off of her. What helps the rams is the win over Clarke in the district semi finals without Smith. They fell behind 29-7 and battled back and won the game. My brain says JM wins but my heart says the Rams win a close one. I am going Rams 70-69.

If anyone is going to beat JM girls it better be this year because the girls’ program is headed in the same direction as the JM boys’. They’re building a super team of all-stars and they’ll be unbeatable in the next season or two at the most.

430910145_970622727905589_4507070352457439473_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT