ADVERTISEMENT

Graham beats Tazewell 49-6 to win SWD Title

Oct 13, 2019
G-Men had offensive fireworks against the Bulldogs and won 49-6 in Bluefield. Graham had much less penalties and has had fewer penalties the past 2 weeks, but Graham has lots of young kids filling in for the injured guys on the line and they are growing up. Still have some snap issues with the center with high snaps. Union is the favs to win Region D and will be the host with home field advantage in the Region, but the GMen aren't done just yet. We'll be a tough out.

Yes, the O - Line is a work in progress for Graham. They are getting there and the bad snaps are definitely an issue. I'm impressed with Edwards from Graham, even with a healthy Clements, Edwards is the best weapon that Graham has, he can do it running or receiving. Despite the problems on the Offensive line, Graham has a lot of talent that can somewhat overcome that. But, the lineplay will have to be more consistent to make a deep run

I was impressed with the defense for basically shutting down Creasy. I thought they might have a tougher time of it but Snake & Rex game planned perfectly. The O-Line still the weakest link but they are coming along hopefully, they’ll be playoff ready. Graham has had to deal with a lot this season but they keep grinding & young ones stepping up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT