ADVERTISEMENT

Lancaster vs Altavista Updates Here

Lancaster defensive pressure is rattling Altavista, causing numerous turnovers

Lancaster goes on a run. Now up 33-17 with 4:28 in the 2nd

I can't see anyone beating them, to be honest!
If it happens, then the other team will have earned it. This team is so unselfish, very patient on offense, move the ball well and get after it on defense. But I've seen GW and Auburn and both are very well coached too and anything can happen.

This was such a team win for Lancaster! Kudos to Alta Vista for forcing the rest of the team (outside of the Henderson brothers) to beat them. Lancaster did just that and showed that they are an all-around team. Each game I become more and more impressed by Lancaster's discipline, composure, and ability to find the open man.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
This was such a team win for Lancaster! Kudos to Alta Vista for forcing the rest of the team (outside of the Henderson brothers) to beat them. Lancaster did just that and showed that they are an all-around team. Each game I become more and more impressed by Lancaster's discipline, composure, and ability to find the open man.
They are clearly an all around team. Like I mentioned above, they move the ball around, are very patient and don't take bad shots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT