ADVERTISEMENT

My State Tournament Predictions

Probably so lol , but you guys are not State Caliber , next week you can start track hahha
Probably so lol , but you guys are not State Caliber , next week you can start track hahha
First time CB has competed in anything lol
CB was
if CB isn’t state caliber, then you must be calling your own team garbage, lol. Cause CB just beat them without running the starters the whole game, with crappy refs, and without constantly pushing the pace like we normally do it’s Called fundamentally smart basketball, but you already know that. Cause you’re a ‘street ball’ king. Lol

Last updates I've seen:
Grundy -13 PM-11 early 2nd
PH girls-23 Galax-13 Half
Honaker girls-19 GW-13 end of 1st

CB was

if CB isn’t state caliber, then you must be calling your own team garbage, lol. Cause CB just beat them without running the starters the whole game, with crappy refs, and without constantly pushing the pace like we normally do it’s Called fundamentally smart basketball, but you already know that. Cause you’re a ‘street ball’ king. Lol
Oh, and we don’t have track, lol.

Hey did anyone catch the score of the Beach/Sussex game? I fell asleep in the first half watching Sussex practice their passing drills. That streetball playing non defense talking about playing small Drifter squad wouldn't let them get a shot up. At least learn to be a classy loser, instead of feeling hateful about everything. Congrats to the Drifters. And the young men on Sussex, keep your heads high because alot of teams didnt have the opportunity to make it this far!!!
All Gas No Brakes!!!!

#YourStill_a_CLOWN.

Reactions: Drifterfan21
Hey did anyone catch the score of the Beach/Sussex game? I fell asleep in the first half watching Sussex practice their passing drills. That streetball playing non defense talking about playing small Drifter squad wouldn't let them get a shot up. At least learn to be a classy loser, instead of feeling hateful about everything. Congrats to the Drifters. And the young men on Sussex, keep your heads high because alot of teams didnt have the opportunity to make it this far!!!
All Gas No Brakes!!!!

#YourStill_a_CLOWN.
Good way to slide your lame excuse in for that all star team pitiful output, I’m clown but my prediction was spot on , don’t worry your Haley’s comet ☄️ year will end next week coward

CB was

More lame excuses , you want people believe it was blown out because you didn’t play your starters in game were you could of lost, lame excuse makers don’t worry I’m getting ready for your excuse next week

Good way to slide your lame excuse in for that all star team pitiful output, I’m clown but my prediction was spot on , don’t worry your Haley’s comet ☄️ year will end next week coward
Your prediction was a Sussex ‘upset’. That was far from the case. And no where near spot on. Try again next year.

More lame excuses , you want people believe it was blown out because you didn’t play your starters in game were you could of lost, lame excuse makers don’t worry I’m getting ready for your excuse next week
No one cares about a blow out. A win is a win. I don’t care if it’s by 1 or by 30. Any team ‘could’ lose genius - But they didn’t. Despite the fact that knew they would right, lol. Do you want a drifter T-shirt or something? Cause you sure are sweating their squad. Jump in another forum and get ready for track like you said.

No one cares about a blow out. A win is a win. I don’t care if it’s by 1 or by 30. Any team ‘could’ lose genius - But they didn’t. Despite the fact that knew they would right, lol. Do you want a drifter T-shirt or something? Cause you sure are sweating their squad. Jump in another forum and get ready for track like you said.
Him big mad!!! Lol

And if you think that we’re going to lose next week you have another thing coming, we dominated Mathews on both sides of the ball just like we did to sussex, we will be in states come Thursday and we will come through #allgasnobrakes

Watch these "streetball role players" manhandle "your tigers" tonight, Tre P shoots 5 or 6 feet behind the line, TV Lucas is the fastest guard in 1A, Jace is arguably the best catch and shooter in 1A, BG Courtney is an outstanding perimeter defender, and the other pietras coming off the bench. Ohhh and I forgot Corvy Davis.. Nobody can guard him 1 on 1 in 2A and below. Results will show tonight, believe that. #ALLGASNOBRAKES #GODRIFTERS
Ha ha ha lol !

All Gas No Brakes!!!!

#YourStill_a_CLOWN.
Bye bye lol

And if you think that we’re going to lose next week you have another thing coming, we dominated Mathews on both sides of the ball just like we did to sussex, we will be in states come Thursday and we will come through #allgasnobrakes
This statement makes you look stupid lol ! Bye bye

Reactions: st8chmpLB
This is why you lost , with this attitude lol

Reactions: st8chmpLB
Corny riding another schools coattail... if youre a basketball town youd be in the mix as riverheads is every year in football

Lancaster fits that bill don't they? They won a state title and have made several final fours recently IIRC.

No really haven’t been a football town just basketball and are y’all ready for Riverheads?? Nooooooooo! Lol
Sussex doesn’t fear anyone or back down from a fight , Riverheads is the standard if we must compete with them so be it, our program will battle Riverheads or anybody in front of us , we can only get better win or not

They shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence as riverheads football... If its any comparison it would be like comparing GENERAL MILLS TO GREAT VALUE

No one on the boys side can be mentioned in that class then. The only comparable programs are two girls programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT