ADVERTISEMENT

No chatter about Oscar Smith? Western Branch? Grassfield?

May 29, 2001
Real curious to know of the stars on the horizon for Oscar Smith. Shouldn't Western Branch be tough next year and how is Grassfield looking after a hiatus in '14 from the playoffs?

Even though they are 5A I am probably most curious to see how Indian River stacks up against Smith and Western Branch. Looking at the recruiting database seems like they have quite a few players to make some noise and challenge as the top team down that way this year...?

I agree with GurskyT. Indian River may be ranked high in the state rankings coming into the preseason with all the weapons they have.

I agree with GurskyT. Indian River may be ranked high in the state rankings coming into the preseason with all the weapons they have.
River should be tight as I'm sure Ferebee has fostered that chemistry over there. One thing I've noticed with Indian River is when its an up year there, its all about that family chemistry. Yulee is due for an even bigger year and though Hunter is on the radar nationally, I'm curious to see what he does with a little more maturity. Givers-Wilson should be a notch above as well. River I agree is looking real good.

River should be tight as I'm sure Ferebee has fostered that chemistry over there. One thing I've noticed with Indian River is when its an up year there, its all about that family chemistry. Yulee is due for an even bigger year and though Hunter is on the radar nationally, I'm curious to see what he does with a little more maturity. Givers-Wilson should be a notch above as well. River I agree is looking real good.
oh, and forgot all about All-Tidewater pick Beckett, as his offers list has gone up as of recent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT