ADVERTISEMENT

Northumberland 42 Westmoreland 12

That was some wild action right there. It was 64-12 Northumberland in the 4th q.

NHS scored with long explosive run TDs, Pass TDs, the D had two or three pic 6 TDs (one for like 75 yards) and special teams TDs.

One TD by one of the top NHS scorers, M. Cockrell (he has at least one FBS offer by the Naval Academy) left a trail of 4 Eagles on the ground, including one player he completely cleared like one his hurdles in his track events. He had so many TDs that I lost count.

Shoot, I couldn't even hardly eat my darn delicious cheeseburger and enjoy my hot chocolate on this cold, wet night as I had to send score updates to some folks and I could hardly put the darn phone down ha!

Congrats to Coach Lewis, staff, and players on an, overall, great outing. The D looked pretty good, lots of sacks. Still some issues to fine tune to be able to defeat the big boys on the block, but I am confident the coaches will tie up any loose ends.

So it will be West Point at Northumberland next week. Should be a good one!

I can’t attend this Friday’s game, but I sure wouldn’t bet against Coach Lewis and his Northumberland squad. Should West Point fall, I would be very interested to see the potential Northumberland/Essex rematch.

Reactions: uvacavs1
I'll be watching on the app this week myself. Lancaster has the potential to best Essex. The question is will they. WP Northumberland should be intriguing.

Reactions: uvacavs1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT