ADVERTISEMENT

Oh no baby!!!

Sep 23, 2017
whats that baby? Foot steps knocking on that board bro. GWMOM gettin ready for exposure time baby. It's OVERTIME and we gonna drop that dime baby.

Hello hello it's GW time to shine baby. Time to make that run baby. Time to make that run baby.
You pretenders worrying about 2 baby GWMOM is talking bout 1's bro.

Oh no you better look at the show. GW gonna make that move baby. You don't know what GWMOM knows baby. Y'all pretenders got all excited about halftime. Come on baby? We talking about halftime.

Pleeeese bro. It's 4th quarter time and we dropping all the dimes.

Here's your last FACT before the ACT takes place baby. GW GONNA get that 1 bro then we gonna meet in the show. At that time who even will know. But GWMOM will be on the Go.

Oh no can this be ? GWMOM gonna expose someone baby.

GALAX GIRLS ha ha ha. Watch 2 do what she Do. What 2 do what she do baby.

Ha ha ha baby GWMOM done told it bro. What else can be done now that GWMOM had all the fun ?

Keep on pretending YOU FACT WANNA BE's

The FACT MACHINE has been right all year baby. The Pretenders just can't read it bro.
The FACT OF METER is redlined baby.
GWMOM is looking fine bro. Count it baby
1 2 3 FACT O FACT. 1 2 3 it's time for that 1 seed baby FACT FACT FACT FACT baby.

Please say it ain't so ? You need me to pop it in SLOW - MO ? Come on baby. Please keep up bro

GW 1
GALAX 2 ( if you lucky )

GALAX to PM in the early round baby. GW and the GWMOM be reclined waiting on that championship round baby. HAHAHA GALAX fooled again baby.

Come on baby you thought you had a shot?

COUNT IT IN SLOW MO BABY
1..............2.................3................. FAAAAAACT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAACTTTTTTTTTTT

whats that baby? Foot steps knocking on that board bro. GWMOM gettin ready for exposure time baby. It's OVERTIME and we gonna drop that dime baby.

Hello hello it's GW time to shine baby. Time to make that run baby. Time to make that run baby.

Oh no you better look at the show. GW gonna make that move baby. You don't know what GWMOM knows baby. Y'all pretenders got all excited about halftime. Come on baby? We talking about halftime.

Here's your last FACT before the ACT takes place baby. GW GONNA get that 1 bro then we gonna meet in the show. At that time who even will know. But GWMOM will be on the Go.

Ha ha ha baby GWMOM done told it bro. What else can be done now that GWMOM had all the fun ?

The FACT MACHINE has been right all year baby. The Pretenders just can't read it bro.
1 2 3 FACT O FACT. 1 2 3 it's time for that 1 seed baby FACT FACT FACT FACT baby.

Please say it ain't so ? You need me to pop it in SLOW - MO ? Come on baby. Please keep up bro

GW 1
GALAX 2 ( if you lucky )

GALAX to PM in the early round baby. GW and the GWMOM be reclined waiting on that championship round baby. HAHAHA GALAX fooled again baby.

COUNT IT IN SLOW MO BABY
1..............2.................3................. FAAAAAACT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAACTTTTTTTTTTT

You gotta learn to CRAWL before you can RUN!!!

QUOTE[="GWMOM2432, post: 293723, member: 16037"] what's that baby? Foot steps knocking on that board bro. Time to make that run baby. Oh no you better look at the show."QUOTE

They all had their popcorn, but did not see it happen because they didn’t believe it could.

It was a Copperfield kind of illusion, the type stuff old folk call magic, we call it possum.

Hocus-pocus a little off there, add some on that side, few more pitches in the middle and presto. Finally, it has occurred, the switch has been made, now there can be no more excuses.

1/24 Christiansburg won by 34 points, tonight with the cat out of the bag George Wythe will win by 15. The demons must be right up there with LB in 3A which PM will beat in a couple days.

1/26 Grayson County lost by 22, there is no hiding now, GW has showed their hand four aces and the king of hearts, they win here by 50.

1/29 @ Bland lost by 38 last night come Monday night they won’t see the other half of the court much.

2/2 @ Fort Chiswell lost by 22 they will make that at least 42.

2/6 Rural Retreat won by 1 when they leave the dungeon on the sixth they may not show for post season, just pack it up.

This is what had to happen, I feel we caused this to happen, I watched it go down, a beautiful moment in time.

If it doesn’t fall this way there is no use in pretending anymore, give them a toe tag and zip up the bag.

QUOTE[="GWMOM2432, post: 293723, member: 16037"] what's that baby? Foot steps knocking on that board bro. Time to make that run baby. Oh no you better look at the show."QUOTE

They all had their popcorn, but did not see it happen because they didn’t believe it could.

It was a Copperfield kind of illusion, the type stuff old folk call magic, we call it possum.

Hocus-pocus a little off there, add some on that side, few more pitches in the middle and presto. Finally, it has occurred, the switch has been made, now there can be no more excuses.

1/24 Christiansburg won by 34 points, tonight with the cat out of the bag George Wythe will win by 15. The demons must be right up there with LB in 3A which PM will beat in a couple days.

1/26 Grayson County lost by 22, there is no hiding now, GW has showed their hand four aces and the king of hearts, they win here by 50.

1/29 @ Bland lost by 38 last night come Monday night they won’t see the other half of the court much.

2/6 Rural Retreat won by 1 when they leave the dungeon on the sixth they may not show for post season, just pack it up.

This is what had to happen, I feel we caused this to happen, I watched it go down, a beautiful moment in time.

If it doesn’t fall this way there is no use in pretending anymore, give them a toe tag and zip up the bag.

My goodness!! What the hell have you and GW MOMMY been smoking?

Reactions: REDDEVILS00

Yes FACT yes FACT yes FACT. come on down to the FACT CENTER baby. Preach it bro.
All we can do is open the doors baby. They got to walk through it dog.

Someone finally knows what the GWMOM been preaching baby.

Come February time we drop that dime.
Count it baby 1 2 3 FACT O FACT.

My goodness!! What the hell have you and GW MOMMY been smoking?

We smoking that love train baby. Ha ha ha ha

Just let it happen bro. Just get on board with the FACT MACHINE bro. When you start to believe we start to lead. When you start to believe we start to lead baby.

Come on dog unite the FACT House baby.
Stand up with GWMOM and believe baby
Believe baby believe baby

Count it baby. 1 2 3 I believe in FACTS

GW gonna get that 1 bro. Count on that

GW got beat by C-Burg last night .. Fact machine derailed off the track.

Ha ha ha ha. This is what I'm preachin on bro. Ha ha ha. Simple minded FICTION coming out that mouth. You got a FICTIONAL MACHINE in your head dog. Ha ha ha. FICTIONAL MACHINE BABY

Come on baby try to keep up with the Creator of FACTS. Pleeese tell the GWMOM that you ain't no pretender bro.

Did you witness the game baby ? We right there baby.

GW will run and gun and get that number 1 baby.
Believe that. Don't read the Fiction novels bro just be sure to stick around for the show.

FACT. the time is near
FACT You gonna come back and say dammmmmn that GWMOM wasn't a pretender.

When the FACT MACHINE kicks out that final number you gonna be in shock mode baby

y'all gonna need rebooted baby
Y'all gonna say. Oh Dammmmn baby GWMOM done slapped our ass down baby

Count it baby 1 2 3 Fact o fact

GW gonna get that 1 baby

Believe that

2 funny ... i don't need to watch it your fairytale post about them makes me feel bad for them. You are pretender and the posts you make are so dang funny.

GW 1
GALAX 2 ( if you lucky )

COUNT IT IN SLOW MO BABY

FACT O METER

GALAX BEATS GW TWICE

Reactions: sixcat
FACT O METER

GALAX BEATS GW TWICE

ROOKIE please. You know nothing about us baby.

Read it in the headlines tells nothing baby. Come one bro. You a rookie that's the FACTS

The show ain't even started baby. You reading the funny ads bro. Come on bro, become informed before you speak baby. you know nothing about us bro nothing baby.

FACTS FACTS FACTS BABY.

I'm already done with this place baby.

ROOKIES. FACTS.

what do you have 17 point loss in tournament championship. when u get a ring u can talk smack until then no more fact o meter.i see why people hate GW because of this kinda post. Good luck to every team in region play.

Reactions: fightingblues
what do you have 17 point loss in tournament championship. when u get a ring u can talk smack until then no more fact o meter.i see why people hate GW because of this kinda post. Good luck to every team in region play.

That's exactly why I wished she would shut the hell up. I can't understand what she is talking about.

Reactions: jjhoops54
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT