ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Which of the three top classes (4A, 5A, 6A) has the most preseason buzz?

T

TBone

I asked this question in 6A and 5A as well, but which of the top three classes possibly holds the most preseason buzz right now? I'm going with 5A, as I predict L.C. Bird just might be the preseason pick for #1, but then teams like Salem-VB and Briar Woods are coming back possibly just as strong as last year, as other teams I can't seem to think of right now (Maury, Green Run perhaps). I'm in Bahrain and only seeing things online, but you guys school me, I still gotta Love Jones for VA football!

I'd say Salem has a great chance to win state. Briar Woods will be strong again also LC Bird. Don't forget teams like North Stafford, Heritage, Atlee and Manchester. D5 is wide open. Even Indian River should be tough this year. Can't wait to see who is the last one standing. I'm rolling with the Sundevils bringing it back to the 757.

Class 5A is far and away the most interesting this season, imo.

There are at least 12 teams that I give a fairly legitimate chance of winning it all. No other class has more than 6-8, I believe.

Bird, Hermitage, Highland Springs, Salem, Hampton, North Stafford, Massaponax, Briar Woods, Stone Bridge...yawn...I could list them in my sleep.

Who's a dark horse for us to talk about?

Originally posted by GilliamRatings:
Bird, Hermitage, Highland Springs, Salem, Hampton, North Stafford, Massaponax, Briar Woods, Stone Bridge...yawn...I could list them in my sleep.

Who's a dark horse for us to talk about?
Broad Run
Tuscarora
Atlee
Meadowbrook
Manchester

Deepest class in state by FAR

Same old same old.

What about Orange County?

Okay, not yet...but we're going to be a lot better this year.
This post was edited on 7/14 9:59 PM by GilliamRatings

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT