Bishop Ireton vs Episcopal
Bishop O'Connell vs Fork Union
Broadwater vs Creswell
Collegiate vs Flint Hill
Georgetown Prep vs St. Stephen's & St. Agnes
Liberty Christian vs Woodberry Forest
North Cross vs Blue Ridge
Randolph-Macon vs Fredericksburg Christian

This week has some great games on tap. Ones I'll be following with more than my usual interest/passion:

CCS vs. ASCS (key D3 match-up)
NSA vs. BSC (key D2 and TCIS match-up)
TES vs. STAB (another key D2 match-up)
BOC vs. FUMA (key D1 match-up)
LCA vs. WF (always a good game)

CCS vs. ASCS will be blow out win for ASCS. Game will not even be close

NSA vs. BSC should be a good game as well as TES vs. STAB. Those four teams will be the 4 representing D2 in the playoffs. May not be another team in D2 with a winning record

Rocketballz, I have to strongly disagree with your prediction for CCS Vs. ASCS.
Shores has played three powderpuffs, whereas Christchurch knocked off North Cross, albeit riddled with injuries, but who most claimed to have "superior athletes" to CCS.
I would assume you are looking at the STAB vs. Christchurch score when you make this prediction, so here is my rebutle:
Christchurch was without two starting linebackers who they heavily rely on in their zone blitz heavy defensive scheme, and in general did not play their best game.
We all have games like that.
Christchurch's athletes, although not as well known as the likes of Brehon Britt, Aaron Ferguson and company, have the exact same "next level" talent that Shores possesses, and up front they match up very well, despite said performance against STAB, Christchurch has great size and talent up front.
But, only time will tell, looking forward to seeing what actually happens tomorrow night at 7 o'clock in Virginia Beach.

My mistake CCS. For some reason I thought ASCS was playing Covenant this week. CCS will give ACSC a real game this week, instead of a game where their starters can rest the entire second half. I still believe ACSC will come out on top but not by a lopsided margin. Shores will put points on the board, the key is whether CCS can keep up with the ASCS offense.

The game of the week is LCA v. WFS. LCA should be the favorite but look for the Tigers to pull off the upset.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT