ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Will?

No I left at about 4PM. I saw all the players I wanted to see and got photos of the players who had Rivals profiles but no pictures. Did I miss something?

I was just wandering if you had any scores, I was unable to get out there this weekend.

I heard Frank Mason had an impressive first day though.

I wasn't able to get the scores like i did last week. Boo's staff does a great job with Jim McDonald managing the brackets and scoresheet. I should have thanked them in last weeks article.

Yes, Frank has been one of the best players I have seen this Spring. He could probably play for the 17-Under Team Loaded by Tyler Lewis is such a great point guard. Mason is right there with him but Lewis seems a little quicker. From what I have seen this weekend, Mason is better at creating his own shot but I think being the "man" on 16's had something to do with him looking for his shot more. I will post something on the first two days later this week.

Will,
Did you get to see the battle Friday night betten Team Loaded and Prince William United Force? Any thoughts on the guard Mo Hayes from Prince William?

Coach
I will try to stop by this weekend to see your team.

Thanks...we will be back at Boo for 16U States (May 21-23).
Prince William United Force
http://pwunitedforce.com/Home_Page.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT