ADVERTISEMENT

R E Lee open coaching position for girls varsity basketball 2015-2016

Sep 24, 2011
R E Lee Staunton open coaching position for girls varsity basketball 2015-2016 season please contact the school AD also posted on the Staunton City schools web site

Hey Hartman...!!

I'm very curious to see who ends up with this position, because I am hearing that Tampa Stuart is also stepping down.

What is Tampa stepping down from? Hearing the choice will be made in the next two weeks...who ever it is..I hope it is someone that believes in discipline and conditioning...because I can tell you since Hartman departure neither coach has had either.

What is Tampa stepping down from? Hearing the choice will be made in the next two weeks...who ever it is..I hope it is someone that believes in discipline and conditioning...because I can tell you since Hartman departure neither coach has had either.
Apparently from coaching. One of the girls on the team told me Tampa wasn't interested in the varsity head coaching job and wasn't going to be coaching the JVs either, but I didn't hear it directly from her. It seems rather surprising as I know Mr. Stuart has been working with some of the girls since the season ended, maybe he is planning on hanging around.

Well hope that is not true, I know Tampa and Rob have been dedicated to get the program on track and spend a lot of time with the girls that want to be in the gym. I think both are very interested in the position at the varsity level and would do great...again dedication, discipline, conditioning....the rest will come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT