ADVERTISEMENT

Region A, Poqouson clinches 1st

Fairlawncat

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 24, 2018
With Central Lunenbergs loss to Amelia last night, Poqouson clinches first in Region A regardless of outcome with Lafayette next week. It will be interesting to see if K.William finishes as the 2 or 3 seed setting up a possible Region A Title game with Poqouson. If K.William finishes as the 4th seed, it would set up a game with Poqouson in round 2.

Bruton has New Kent left and will likely win. Amelia has Buckingham left and will likely lose. I think a K. William win next week and an Amelia loss will put K. William ahead of Amelia. King William, Bruton, and Amelia look to be close for the 3, 4, 5 seeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19GHS87
With Central Lunenbergs loss to Amelia last night, Poqouson clinches first in Region A regardless of outcome with Lafayette next week. It will be interesting to see if K.William finishes as the 2 or 3 seed setting up a possible Region A Title game with Poqouson. If K.William finishes as the 4th seed, it would set up a game with Poqouson in round 2.
It'll be interesting to see if KW can climb up to at least the 3 seed. I hope that is the case, because if not, the two best teams in Region A will play in the semifinals

It'll be interesting to see if KW can climb up to at least the 3 seed. I hope that is the case, because if not, the two best teams in Region A will play in the semifinals
I wish someone would post Region A updated points. I just dont know enough about it to do them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT