ADVERTISEMENT

Report TidewaterTimmy

Oct 13, 2019
If you see him post, hit the report button at the bottom of his post. He was banned 2 days ago and created a new account. The more reports that come in, the moderators will see it quicker and get rid of him.

Let him stay. I've got a pretty good idea who it is. Give him enough time he will hang himself. Some people have to learn things the hard way.

I have reported that fool on nearly every post he makes.

It's just a football game , the fans have ruined many a season.
Haha…true but I believe he’s a diehard hater with a very limited and vulgar and profanity laced vocabulary who Isn’t contributing to meaning conversation about high football. I’m okay with some back & forth but that guy is over the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kimosabe5
I like a back and forth and even some smack talk here and there. I've had friendly pokes back and forth with my fellow Region C Appo fans on here for years. But, when someone is openly cursing and just calling people names, it takes a whole other level.

I like a back and forth and even some smack talk here and there. I've had friendly pokes back and forth with my fellow Region C Appo fans on here for years. But, when someone is openly cursing and just calling people names, it takes a whole other level.
When it gets like that i uaually just get away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT