ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmages this week?

Pheobus Phantoms vs O. Smith Thursday @ O. Smith Middle School - 6 pm

Could be interesting but both schools will likely have a very limited playbook utilized.

Reactions: CavsGrad
I believe Westfield vs. St. John's on Friday at 7pm. Can any of the Westfield guys confirm? This might be the most talented team Westfield sees this year.

I think St John's is very highly ranked, Nationally. Let us know how it goes.

If St. John's finishes the season undefeated with their brutal schedule, they'll have an argument for the top spot nationally. I doubt I'll make it to this scrimmage, but will try to make the Westfield vs Dematha vs Quince Orchard scrimmage the following week. Westfield's scrimmage schedule is as challenging as it gets in the DC area.

Reactions: Red Neck
I believe Westfield vs. St. John's on Friday at 7pm. Can any of the Westfield guys confirm? This might be the most talented team Westfield sees this year.

WF-St John's at 7:00 Friday is confirmed-spoke with the coaching staff. Next week is a three way with WF, DeMatha, and QO. WF vs QO at 6:15 and WF vs DeMatha at 7:45.

Not sure if QO will also scrimmage DeMatha. I expect a factor will be the travel times from QO and DeMatha to WF during rush hour that may preclude that from happening.

Reactions: CavsGrad
WF-St John's at 7:00 Friday is confirmed-spoke with the coaching staff. Next week is a three way with WF, DeMatha, and QO. WF vs QO at 6:15 and WF vs DeMatha at 7:45.

Not sure if QO will also scrimmage DeMatha. I expect a factor will be the travel times from QO and DeMatha to WF during rush hour that may preclude that from happening.
Rush hour traffic on 66 precludes me from visiting Westfield more often.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT