ADVERTISEMENT

VHSL and girls tournament

Hampton Roads 6

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Feb 22, 2003
The VHSL in the future needs to stick with their original schedule and not move games at last minute to give certian teams an advantage. They move Altavista's games to their home court and then moved the Central Wise game at last minute. Make a schedule and stick to it. It's not good when games are decided in VHSL office instead of on the court.

You are a contradiction in the purest form...on the boys side you said if two teams are close in proximity, then they should play at a venue closer to them instead of having to travel to Richmond to play in that God awful place Siegel Center...on here you complain and whine about two teams in the semi's and the game is moved to a closer venue...You are a natural born whiner, cry baby, know it all, ..if Richmond is that terrible..why would you even think of coming!!!!

...only took you 755 posts to figure him out?
laugh.r191677.gif

OMG. U and Dr. Phil ( Cutnjump) R just as bad don't hate on HR6 without evalutaing yourself 1st. As the saying goes people that live in glass houses should not throw stones!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't agree with lots of things HR6 says but i'm sure he doesn't take my view on lots of things I say. He just got 2 much time on his hands like most of us.
This post was edited on 3/12 9:59 AM by Flame48

So you're fussing about HR6 contradicting himself, yet you spread rumors like wildfire on here? Still waiting to see when ER announces Purdham as coach.

I spread rumors like wildfire?? that was posted over a month ago and you're just now replying about it...as I said.."rumor" not fact...didn't know it was against the t.o.s. agreement to say something was rumored Gtown..right now I'm not in the mood

Just replying about it now? I replied to it the day you posted it and then Purdham himself came on here and responded to it....did you not see that either? And if you're not in the mood, then don't go fussing about other people. Maybe they're not in the mood. You remember that "in-person" apology that you were going to give me after bashing me about my support of Page Co High School after my ipad did an autocorrect and misspelled Purdham......maybe you don't remember that.....still hasn't happened and that was what 2-3 years ago. So you just sit there in that mood of yours for a little bit longer and keep arguing with HR6.

No poster should argue or attack another poster on message board. Just state facts and/or opinions. People are not always going to agree on a given issue. If one doesn't like or agree with a post, just state some facts to back-up their opinion.

I am amazed at how upset some people become, simply because they do not agree with a post.

HR6:

Does your original post mean that they DID decide to move the Central Wise girls game or were you referring to some other move in the past? I had not seen any other reference to that game possibly being moved other than our debate about whether it could or should be.

I have a brain cramp, but I seem to recall they moved the Wise game. why ? I do not know, They did move Altavista's games from Wm Campbell to Altavista to give them home court advantage.
This post was edited on 3/13 11:15 AM by Hampton Roads 6

I'm pretty sure he's referring to them moving the Central-Wise and Brunswick girls game from Saturday to Friday of last week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT