ADVERTISEMENT

10 days before game time.

Yeah Mike, I see about half the games next week are being played on Thursday. I couldn’t find a single game being played this week. (Other than some private schools.) I’m a little surprised. There are usually one or two schools that travel out of state for a special game a week early.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Yeah Mike, I see about half the games next week are being played on Thursday. I couldn’t find a single game being played this week. (Other than some private schools.) I’m a little surprised. There are usually one or two schools that travel out of state for a special game a week early.
DP, is GW at Dinwiddie going to be next Thursday or Friday? Thank you! I plan on going to the Highland Springs/Manchester game on Thursday and GW/Dinwiddie on Friday.

Friday. It was originally going to be Thursday, but since GW has school on Friday they requested a change to Friday. I think everyone was more than willing to play Friday. I know I like it.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Salem is playing Brookville in a benefit game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT