ADVERTISEMENT

?

Hoofprint

VaPreps Rookie
Nov 3, 2007
vhsl website says..........

Home team listing is for the purpose of team uniforms only; Not for special seating or a designated team bench

so who will be sitting on home side? salem will be bringing a large crowd.

They do a rotation every year and last year the home team was Dinwiddie, so maybe Salem will be the home team this year.

It has been announced that LT is the home team. Not sure how that was determined. My guess is coin flip or highest rating.

Thanks but they used to always rotate. Salem should fill the visitor side

Stadium now seats 19,200. It used to seat 12,000. So my best guest would be between 5,000 and 6,000 because before the expansion it was almost equal except for the luxury seats on the home side. At least that gives you a good idea

You're playing the game in a college facility, not the local high school two blocks down the street!

I think they will also. Amherst had the largest crowd there since LU started hosting the games. I can't wait to see how many Salem brings, can't wait to see Magna Vista as well

This is all nice and I'm glad each side will have fans but the bottom line is, anyone can sit on either side and there's no chance either side will meet close to the capacity. Of course, with the Amherst women doing the cooking on the Home side, that would be my preference.

Originally posted by shauntclair:
This is all nice and I'm glad each side will have fans but the bottom line is, anyone can sit on either side and there's no chance either side will meet close to the capacity. Of course, with the Amherst women doing the cooking on the Home side, that would be my preference.
If the weather cooperates Shaunty you will be wrong (I know... SHOCKER!). The away side at LU seats between 5-6k. Salem fans could come awfully close to filling that side up all by themselves. Add to that some casual viewers and fans left over from the D3 game and you could have a packed house on the visitors side. Take this from someone who has seen Salem play for State titles at LU and JMU.

I hope Salem does fill that side and they should. But I have been to every single state game since it stated there and it has no where near been filled. You can watch some of those games on youtube. You will see for your self.

Wikki and Amherst ladies cooking..................... vs .......................Salem?

Sorry Spartans!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT