ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Haysi @ #1 Honaker

I think the real ORANGE TIGERS takes this year's game . Look for Honaker to show a few different things that Haysi might not be ready for. Honaker 34 Haysi 24 . It's time to flex some muscle on the turf.....

If I wasn't already planning to see my Giles Spartans play Glenvar, this is the game I would want to see. It should be a good one. Good luck to both teams. Someone please post score updates!

Having seen both of these teams play this year I can say they are both quality teams. I would give the defensive advantage to Haysi. In my opinion Honaker is the most balanced offensive team I have seen in a while with many weapons. Not taking anything away from Haysi's offense because they can score at any time also but I give Honaker the offensive advantage. I think turnovers will be the key in this game. I'll go with Honaker 34-26.

Ahh the last Haysi/Honaker matchup. I hate to see this battle of the Tigers end as these schools have quite the rivalry. I have confidence that this year's game will be better than last year. Both teams are strong, physical football teams and have alot of talent. Colley seems to always call a good game vs Honaker. Honaker has more balance with a few more weapons on offense this year and can spread it out more which should be an advantage for Honaker. Haysi always spreads em out and seems to always find the talent to do so but does have the running game. It will boil down to whose defense steps up at the right time. In somewhat of a defensive game, advantage home team! GO ORANGE BLACK AND WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Honaker 27
Haysi 24

This post was edited on 11/6 11:59 AM by WhoopyCushion

This post was edited on 11/6 11:59 AM by WhoopyCushion

This post was edited on 11/6 12:00 PM by WhoopyCushion

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT