ADVERTISEMENT

2 Weeks!

Haha thanks and best of luck to yall my favorite opponent I ever played against. And I can only hope we can lol we definitely have the horses to do it this season.

Hey Blaster, how did those Roons do in their Jam Friday? We're they as you expected, or better.
They sure had some stiff competition!

Hey BCBACKER, give us a report on them Bears, and tell us about PH and Humprery, and Northwood.
We're there any surprises in the Jam? Not sure who was the other team at the Jam....
Thanks My Friend!

Hey Blaster, how did those Roons do in their Jam Friday? We're they as you expected, or better.
They sure had some stiff competition!

We held our own 21-21 vs Richlands of course we didn't show nearly everything we have but no team ever does. But in my honest opinion this team would beat last year's team. Like I said we are bigger, stronger and faster but much more experienced. My one main thing is still pass D we gotta get those kids right. Our RB'S are extremely solid like always. Deacon Beamer is only getting better at QB. GW will be extremely hard to deal with this season I don't say this lightly but we have every piece we need.

Last edited:
Bland Co. looked good against the run
but struggled against the pass. I think the only rushing score they gave up (1s vs 1s) was to Roanoke Catholic late in the scrimmage on what looked like an inside trap. I think ph scored on 2 pass plays and I was surprised with how well Bland played against the run. From what little bit I seen of PH vs Roanoke Catholic, it looked like PH has some options to throw the ball to. Northwood complete a long pass for a td against Bland but that was about it. Bland subbed a lot on offense and it looked like they were just working on specific plays because there were some instances where they ran the same play over and over and over so offensively I don't know much. Did find out one of blands starters in the secondary did not play.

Looks like Bland will be tough again this year, along with GW ,and PH with that great RB
In Humprery. Maybe things are looking up for everyone this year, and teams like Chilhowie
Can sneak in another win or two. Thanks guys for the updates, and keep us all
Posted on your teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT