ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Quarterbacks

Hunter Entsminger junior highlights

6’1” 185 pounds
164 completions 238 attempts 2736 total yards 68.9 completion percentage 33 touchdowns 6 interceptions. 95 rushes 353 total yards 4 tds rushing.
Strengths-
Intelligent
Accurate passer
Good decision maker
Strong arm
Runs well when he has to, deceptive speed.
Loves baseball, very good pitcher.

Thanks Hamspear. If you watch this kid you can clearly see why he is the real deal. Sure the hudl highlights font show mistakes, but its easy to see how good his mechanics are. Protects the ball in the shelf while in the pocket and then boom! Keeps his legs aligned, hips swing, legs remain flexed, quick release and the ball is delivered on a rope with tons of pace. Size and patience are his two weaknesses, but he knows how to win. Tough sucker too.

Sherando has a good one and he stands at the top in my eyes. Sorry, DSH, Poole from GW is a sound athletic player but his mechanics need work. Given the right instruction and plenty of hard work could change things. Perfect size for a college qb.

Last edited:
Navy, where’s the info? I’ve been like no forward to it
Still working on it. I am trying to watch as much film as possible. Watching video in slo-mo takes time. Lol. Hint, I like Johnson a lot. He has a lot going for him.

I am using a nfl type evaluation form, so figuring out how to tone things down is tough.

Reactions: cb2018
Sherando has a good one and he stands at the top in my eyes. Sorry, DSH, Poole from GW is a sound athletic player but his mechanics need work. Given the right instruction and plenty of hard work could change things. Perfect size for a college qb.
Navy it’s never ever personal with me and I know likewise with you. To defend my young man, Los Poole is a freak athlete and will get to the next level. Mechanics will be taught. Gimme the kid with 4.45 speed, mentally tough, 6’4, and with a rocket arm (can throw it 40 yards + on one knee). Most athletic QBs don’t have the best of mechanics. Lamar Jackson, Manziel, Mike Vick, Tyrod..There’s definitely more. Thing is, those kids are all raw and played on the big stage based off of their raw athleticism. I’ll say it now, Poole will be added to that list. He and his brother.

I dont doubt Pooles ability and he surely has all the intagibles. I was soley relating my opinion on current ability and video. I agree he has the physical size and potential. Again, if he works hard, cleans up his mechanics and improves his field vision watch out. These things can be fixed rather easily. The X factors he has are God given.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT