ADVERTISEMENT

2023 HUGUENOT FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Yeah, "DeMartha" is about as close as the Falcons will get to scheduling Dematha. I noticed we haven't heard anything from @FalconParent1 since he proclaimed the forthcoming destruction of the Dominion District, Region B and Class 4 by Huguenot and their incoming class of D1 recruits.

I’m sure with his status as the Guru for Falcon football, it is now beneath him to speak to us lowly peasants.

updated schedule
FuQuir1X0BAtk8E

That’s a 6, maybe 7 win schedule at best. 5 + 5 probably more realistically.

Will Monacan continue their late season improvement from last year and be relevant this season?

They’ll be okay but won’t be a factor in the region. Going to take a few years to change the culture. I know a few youth league coaches in Richmond city and if they can keep kids within the city, Huguenot will be a factor soon.

I agree that coaching and discipline are 1 and 2 in terms of success rate of a program over talent. There’s nothing worse than a bunch of idiots so called leading a group of young men. I do believe that with Scott’s influence in Richmond and the impending NIL crap, Huguenot will be a factor, like it or not. They have some dudes incoming to that program. As far as transfers, they’ve been quiet but it’s still shopping season. 2025 DE Samuel Cohen (Norte Dame, Georgia, VT, etc offers) and Markel Dabney (#1 player in VA for 2026; Miami, Penn State, VT, etc offers) are already on Forest Hills Ave and more kids on the way.

They also played teams at LCA that they were not ready (physically and depth were the biggest reasons) to compete against. Remember Prime said Jackson State had the athletes to play with P5 schools but they wasn’t prepared in the trenches? That was Life Christian. Also to be fair, not many public or private schools in the state of Virginia would’ve competed against the DeMatha’s, St. Frances’s, IMG’s. LCA would’ve been a factor in Class 4 and 5. I know a lot of people don’t like them because what they stood for, but they did have some very good football teams. They beat up on that very good Glass team in 2019 with their 3rd string QB. Glass was the 3rd best team in C4 that year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT