ADVERTISEMENT

3D Coach Clinic at Radford High School

Nov 8, 2004
RSVP by July 13!

ResizeImage.aspx

Nothing is free. They WILL be selling something. Looks like God in this case. Jerry Falwell stuff. Or better described as P.T. Barnum stuff. "There's a sucker born every minute".

Actually, the curriculum is offered as a four year degree at Central Florida.
There is a spiritual component that is only offered after the clinic if Coaches are interested.
Coaches all over the country are understanding that it is more and more difficult to reach athletes and superintendents all over are bringing guys like Kerry in for inservices.
3D Coach is being accepted by most top college and high school coaches as the answer to their player relationship problems.
I guess thats why you've not heard of it.

Reactions: shauntclair
Actually, the curriculum is offered as a four year degree at Central Florida.
There is a spiritual component that is only offered after the clinic if Coaches are interested.
Coaches all over the country are understanding that it is more and more difficult to reach athletes and superintendents all over are bringing guys like Kerry in for inservices.
3D Coach is being accepted by most top college and high school coaches as the answer to their player relationship problems.
I guess thats why you've not heard of it.
Well put. Thank you.

I'm still not buying. However, your words will at least make me do research. There is always room to learn. Personally, I prefer to go to the Philosophies of John Wooden.

He never raised his voice. He corrected and taught without being resented. That was his definition of Coach. Teachers. Not Coachs. Big difference.

Lucius Allen was a tremendous player who had an attitude problem at UCLA. During one practice, Lucius had words for Wooden. Coach quietly and politely told Mr. Allen to pack his locker and leave the premises. Allen was back within a few days with an apology, a plea for forgiveness and a very changed attitude. That's a Teacher dealing with a problem student.

But I will do more research on the curriculum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT