ADVERTISEMENT

4A - 24 All Conference Team

Oct 5, 2014
Does anyone know when the 4A North 24 All Conference team is normally posted? I would have thought it would have been before the All Region.

It's already out. Salem linebacker top defensive player, Danville quarterback top offensive player.

Robert Anderson at the Roanoke Times has the team.

This post was edited on 12/18 11:59 AM by blue bomber

I have no idea where you can find it. Usually an AD from one of the schools is responsible to release the team. It looks like there are about 30 players listed with all sort of reasons for placing players on the team. I know that the team has been released to all the newspapers in the region. Why they have not published it I cannot answer, but I believe most of the players probably already know. Why Rivals doesn't have it, I cannot answer that question either. Salem has the most players, the list I saw has maybe Danville with second most. Sorry I didn't pay more attention to it, but it was just a huge listing. Call the Roanoke Times.

Received response from Robert, he has not received the All-Conference team info yet. Not sure if you saw the All-Conference listing but I sure would like to find it if it's out there.

Here you go, all former Lewis kids.Salem first teamers on defense, Cody Peregoy and Tyler Fedison. First teamers on offense, Coleman Fox at RB, Isiah Parker at WR, Zach Hoyt and Jack Barnette OL. Ramsey 2nd team RB, Peregoy 2nd team end, and Couling 2nd team QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT