ADVERTISEMENT

4a matchups?

Most likely: Churchland at # 1 Lafayette, Smithfield at #2 Lake Taylor, Kings Fork at #3 Deep Creek and Heritage NN at #4 Warhill.

Most likely: Churchland at # 1 Lafayette, Smithfield at #2 Lake Taylor, Kings Fork at #3 Deep Creek and Heritage NN at #4 Warhill.

@Lafayette what do you think will happen in that Warhill vs Heritage NN game? That one is interesting to me

@Lafayette what do you think will happen in that Warhill vs Heritage NN game? That one is interesting to me
Warhill defense is very tough and I’ve heard that Heritage has two key players out. I don’t know if they return or not. Warhill can be passed on but I don’t know if they can protect the QB to be successful. The last several games for Heritage, especially the 14-7 loss to Bethel is not inspiring for them. I’d go with Warhill winning 28-14 and a rematch with Lafayette.

Reactions: mbonape1
Warhill defense is very tough and I’ve heard that Heritage has two key players out. I don’t know if they return or not. Warhill can be passed on but I don’t know if they can protect the QB to be successful. The last several games for Heritage, especially the 14-7 loss to Bethel is not inspiring for them. I’d go with Warhill winning 28-14 and a rematch with Lafayette.

Heritage NN is one of those schools I always think should be better than they end up being. But they are always getting killed by the injury bug. I do like massenburg (spelling?) and I think he is a pretty solid coach. When we beat them in 2014 they had a whale of a team. I am surprised we haven’t seen them become a more consistent force in region A especially with the PD being relatively down the last couple of years

Heritage NN is one of those schools I always think should be better than they end up being. But they are always getting killed by the injury bug. I do like massenburg (spelling?) and I think he is a pretty solid coach. When we beat them in 2014 they had a whale of a team. I am surprised we haven’t seen them become a more consistent force in region A especially with the PD being relatively down the last couple of years
Except for Phoebus and 5A Woodside the other teams don’t strike too much fear into you like the PD of old. Hampton had a nice last game against Norview but though Norview has one fewer wins the old point system gives them .1 more due to losses to 2 undefeated teams. Tough luck there.

The matchups are now set as I identified above. Smithfield went from 4-5 to 5-5 and accepted the Bruton forfeit win as it did not affect their seeding one way or the other at #7. No times/dates yet announced and the weather forecast for Friday will play a role.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT