mike salem 19
Gunz41 19
RowdyBB 18
Louisadad 18
Michael Cassio 11
Coach_White5 11
BigGriff 9
Amherst #1 6

Darn Mike, your magic from last year appears to have abandoned you. I'll bet, since you are putting the pick-em together, you are over-analyzing the games, instead of going with your first gut predictions.

Darn Mike, your magic from last year appears to have abandoned you. I'll bet, since you are putting the pick-em together, you are over-analyzing the games, instead of going with your first gut predictions.
I went from top of the Leaderboard to near the bottom in one week. Really bad week of picks this past week.

OCBOY playing the silent but deadly move this year, yo!! How bout a breakdown on the EV game this week?! Big one the next week, possibly the biggest game in EV history, is EV going to come to Arrowhead undefeated?

OCBOY playing the silent but deadly move this year, yo!! How bout a breakdown on the EV game this week?! Big one the next week, possibly the biggest game in EV history, is EV going to come to Arrowhead undefeated?
EV took a major hit when they lost their running back Pollard to a dislocated shoulder last week. He was a beast on the field that played backup to Kube last year. I'm not sure how long he will be out but we shall see. This game vs chancellor will be a close game and chancellor could easily win I would think. EV has played two sorry teams to start the season and has only allowed 2 points in both games combined. That will change and I expect a shootoit with chancellor. For Sherando now well let's get this game with chancellor over first haha but I don't think it will be their biggest game in history. EV is as big as Liberty was last year on the Offensive line but not really experienced. I'll be at the game and give input after this weeks game. I been silent because I don't like how the new boards are set up I prefer the old way. Also my laptop is down so it's hard to post or reply on my cell.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT