ADVERTISEMENT

4A Region C

Daboyz19

VaPreps Rookie
Dec 30, 2013
I thought Sherando was a lock in this Region but I found out yesterday that Isaiah Allen wasn't playing football, he's going D1 in track and that's his focus. He's a force on both sides of the line for Sherando. I also heard Woodgrove has 5 transfers coming in that started for other schools last year...Woodgrove was already going to be strong without the transfers and will be a handful. I know most knowledgeable high school football fans thought Sherando was a lock but that's not the case anymore.

I thought Sherando was a lock in this Region but I found out yesterday that Isaiah Allen wasn't playing football, he's going D1 in track and that's his focus. He's a force on both sides of the line for Sherando. I also heard Woodgrove has 5 transfers coming in that started for other schools last year...Woodgrove was already going to be strong without the transfers and will be a handful. I know most knowledgeable high school football fans thought Sherando was a lock but that's not the case anymore.
@hamspear

Huh, where did you hear that? Haven't heard any rumors myself but I'm not exactly an insider by any means. That would be a big loss if true but I don't think it would be enough to make the Warriors not the Region C favorite, especially since he was injured for a good part of the season last year if I remember correctly. Now if the QB decided to focus on baseball (he got a D1 scholarship to JMU) instead of football as well, I think the region would be a toss-up.

Though to be honest I don't think anyone can declare a team as a lock regardless of who is on the field. There have been far bigger upsets than a hypothetical Woodgrove beating a fully loaded hypothetical Sherando.

Not a big loss , did the same thing last year , never in shape .....lots of talent , but we got better linemen than him...yada yada..

Not degrading him , wish him luck in his future . He doesnt want to play , so the team moves on. They are not going to beg him to play if doesn’t want to be there anymore . Once again , good luck .

@hamspear
Any other lovely things you'd like to say about Mr. Allen. Your comments sound alot like sour grapes - hes not gonna play so now an adult can get on here and degraded him.

I see that the smelly guy from Louisa is still stinking up the place. We all remember what the little boy said about being done with this site last year. But, he can't keep his word because he has no backbone (or a bar of soap and some deoderant). Shower time little boy.

Oh wow!!! someone is bitter, and I didn't even start it this time geez. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT