ADVERTISEMENT

4b matchups known yet?

Huguenot at Dinwiddie
Midlothian at Monacan
Courtland at Louisa
Patrick Henry at Eastern View

Out of those 4 matchup games, Courtland vs Louisa is the most intriguing matchup. Don't be surprise if Cougars have a very slightly chance to even pull an upset. They had been looking forward to this rematch all season.

Out of those 4 matchup games, Courtland vs Louisa is the most intriguing matchup. Don't be surprise if Cougars have a very slightly chance to even pull an upset. They had been looking forward to this rematch all season.

I'm not saying you're dead wrong...but 41-7 last time. Looks tough for y'all.

Makes for nice conversation....Louisa by 5 td's or more

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Courtland have improved a lot since then, but still need to work on the kicking.

I think your right about Courtland improving but the problem is Louisa has improved a lot too by now. I would never say you don’t have a chance but I’d be BEYOND STUNNED if Courtland beat a motivated Louisa team in Louisa. I just don’t see it happening!

I think your right about Courtland improving but the problem is Louisa has improved a lot too by now. I would never say you don’t have a chance but I’d be BEYOND STUNNED if Courtland beat a motivated Louisa team in Louisa. I just don’t see it happening!

I think the only team with a remote chance for upset in 4B is PHA... it will be the best team EV has played all year but I don’t think it will matter. Too much firepower on that EV team

Louisa can rack up points, Courtland needs to control the ball and keep the score low.

Louisa by 40.

Monacan uses a conservative, balanced attack to slowly but surely subdue Midlothian. Another 35-13 game.

The reason why Courtland looks improved is because the Battlefield was an extremely weak district this season. They are not that good.

It will be interesting to see how far Eastern View goes since they were the only talented team amongst the seven.

Reactions: mbonape1
I'll go with #1-4 seeds all have a running clock in 3rd qtr
The reason why Courtland looks improved is because the Battlefield was an extremely weak district this season. They are not that good.

It will be interesting to see how far Eastern View goes since they were the only talented team amongst the seven.
EV has been to the 2nd/3rd round the last few years. This team appears to be better than those. They will be tough.

EV has a chance as they used to see the best out of the old “west” classification. They aren’t a slouch but defense has been an Achilles heel as they weren’t able to stop the elites come late in the playoffs, more of an out scoring effort. I havent seen them this year but i wouldnt Be surprised if they give the top seed a run for their money assuming they get past round 1.

I know we are all 4a guys for the most part, so man what an exciting 4B playoff ahead. I think we all honestly expect to see four 11-0 teams in round two. How great is that?!?

I hope PH gives EV all they can handle but I'm just not sure how that will happen. When you watch a team all season score points like you have a cheat code and then hold teams to basically nothing (and I don't mean 0 points, I mean practically no offensive movement) to the tune of almost a 500 point differential, you have to know that's real. Tested or not. Keep in mind the offensive numbers are basically from 2 and half quarters as well. Even in quarters where they had lapses, they still would score 14, or put 35 on you in the next qt. I do have a concern about next week though, 10$ to get in to the game. That is ridiculous!! Talk about crowd control.

Common oppt's - Caroline.
PH beat them 40-21
EV 63-0 (50 points in the first half)
Courtland beat Caroline 41-0

All I'll say about Courtland.. they have history with Louisa so this one has the potential to at least be interesting. Both teams have tough gritty kids. Both teams well coached. Obviously Louisa still a heavy favorite, but I wouldn't be surprised to check scores and find that this game is 14-7 at the half.

Reactions: BlueCougar93
I hope PH gives EV all they can handle but I'm just not sure how that will happen. When you watch a team all season score points like you have a cheat code and then hold teams to basically nothing (and I don't mean 0 points, I mean practically no offensive movement) to the tune of almost a 500 point differential, you have to know that's real. Tested or not. Keep in mind the offensive numbers are basically from 2 and half quarters as well. Even in quarters where they had lapses, they still would score 14, or put 35 on you in the next qt. I do have a concern about next week though, 10$ to get in to the game. That is ridiculous!! Talk about crowd control.

PH beat them 40-21

All I'll say about Courtland.. they have history with Louisa so this one has the potential to at least be interesting. Both teams have tough gritty kids. Both teams well coached. Obviously Louisa still a heavy favorite, but I wouldn't be surprised to check scores and find that this game is 14-7 at the half.
The PH-Caroline game was a close first have. PH scored just before half to make it 20-12.

Reactions: BleedingNavy

PH beat them 40-21

Last year was $8 it didn’t jump to $10 til closer to the championship

Only close game this round might be the PH and EV game, but I say EV by 21 as being close. The one thing about PH playing EV is it might give a gauge on the Hanover area and Henrico area against the top school out of the battlefield.

ADVERTISEMENT