ADVERTISEMENT

4B

Oct 2, 2009
Congrats to all of the Region 4B teams on some outstanding football that was played tonight. I know Louisa and Monacan put on an epic battle that will live long in LC football lore. And by the sounds of the Dinwiddie and EV game those fans got a real treat. I think we can officially bury the narrative that Louisa and EV can’t play with the big boys conversation. I’m excited to head to Dinwiddie next weekend. Any idea on date/time for the Region Final?

Friday at 7. mbonape1 was disappointed he didnt get to meet you. Said he congratulated Hoos on the big win. There is no big boys. EV, Louisa, Monacan and Dinwiddie proved what the hype is about.

Congrats to Louisa and Coach Fisher. Its going to be the run against the run defense. Epic battle and win or lose my dream game has come to fruition. Four years in the making.

Friday at 7. mbonape1 was disappointed he didnt get to meet you. Said he congratulated Hoos on the big win. There is no big boys. EV, Louisa, Monacan and Dinwiddie proved what the hype is about.

Congrats to Louisa and Coach Fisher. Its going to be the run against the run defense. Epic battle and win or lose my dream game has come to fruition. Four years in the making.[/QUOTE

Should be a battle. Would love to watch the EV/Dinwiddie film. K’Vaughan play much offense this week?

Sorry mbonape1. Never left the bleachers once we sat down. At least you can now verify that I’m not Hoos. The best part is I don’t even know who Hoos is.

Should be a battle. Would love to watch the EV/Dinwiddie film. K’Vaughan play much offense this week?

Sorry mbonape1. Never left the bleachers once we sat down. At least you can now verify that I’m not Hoos. The best part is I don’t even know who Hoos is.
Seemed like he was in there almost every other down

Ocboy, I really wanted to meet you. We met some nice EV folks and I had a brief chat with Coach Hatfield after the game. I told him that Hunter might be one of the best opponents we have ever faced.

Gtidepride, I am not being rude, but I for one really dont care if you are/are not Hoos. Its just a darn message board. I don't hate anyone on here. Win or lose I will gladly shake hands with both of you at the center of the field after the game.

I’m just getting back home after that 2+ hour drive back to Culpeper so I had plenty of time to reminence....

What an epic football game. As an EV fan it was an honor to sit there and watch those two go punch for punch. Both teams went down multiple scores and punched back. Not to take away from any other class 4 team but that might have been the state championship game.

Dinwiddies D-line and LBs are the best I have seen in a long time. EV has a good running game, but not tonight! EV found other ways to get in the end zone. Wish we could have taken care of the balla little bit better.

But again epic game. Glad I made the trip. Dinwiddie were great host!!!

Right on qbscott12. The EV fans, coaches and players brought it tonight. It was a slugfest. I will not go as far as saying it was for the championship, but it was a good one none the less. If you are close to the team tell them we enjoyed seeing the heart and desire they showed tonight. Yall grow some athletes up there. Your big dt Stallings has great technique and Hunter omg. Your qb threw for 388 I think and your receivers made some unreal catches. Aint no shame in the Cyclones game. You already had our respect on video now you have earned it live. Best of luck to EV in the future.

Had to add this. The overratted chant got our guys going.

Last edited:
Ocboy, I really wanted to meet you. We met some nice EV folks and I had a brief chat with Coach Hatfield after the game. I told him that Hunter might be one of the best opponents we have ever faced.

Gtidepride, I am not being rude, but I for one really dont care if you are/are not Hoos. Its just a darn message board. I don't hate anyone on here. Win or lose I will gladly shake hands with both of you at the center of the field after the game.

I know you don’t care if I’m Hoos. I care that people think I’m Hoos. I’m just glad we can put that to bed once and for all.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
I get it @gtidepride. I hope you understood what I meant. I was not being sarcastic, rude or disrespectful. You guys in Lion Country must be awfully proud and have every right to be.

Its going to be a fun week of talk. I just hope we can keep it fun and strategy related. This game has the makings of a 1940's game with a heck of a lot more speed. Some heads are going to knock with the physical style these two play.

Look foward to it.

I get it @gtidepride. I hope you understood what I meant. I was not being sarcastic, rude or disrespectful. You guys in Lion Country must be awfully proud and have every right to be.

Its going to be a fun week of talk. I just hope we can keep it fun and strategy related. This game has the makings of a 1940's game with a heck of a lot more speed. Some heads are going to knock with the physical style these two play.

Look foward to it.

Absolutely. At this point in the season it’s just fun to be still playing. I can’t wait to see KVaughan Pope and Brandon Smith on the same field. Two big time LB recruits. Just like last week, I just hope it’s a good game and the Lions play well.

Your o line against our front 7 is going to be a war. We are much smaller on the interior line on d, but our linebacking group is very talented. Pope is very good, but Tyree, Mullins and Bracey play the run very well.

Your big backs/qb will present quite a challenge, but our discipline (technique) and speed will hopefully counteract some of the Lions advantages.

Enjoy the next 48 hours, because the boards are going to be full of opinions.

Your o line against our front 7 is going to be a war. We are much smaller on the interior line on d, but our linebacking group is very talented. Pope is very good, but Tyree, Mullins and Bracey play the run very well.

Your big backs/qb will present quite a challenge, but our discipline (technique) and speed will hopefully counteract some of the Lions advantages.

Enjoy the next 48 hours, because the boards are going to be full of opinions.

Fair assessment. Dinwiddie will be the most talented D the Lions have faced by far. Finding away to get bodies on those linebackers will be key. Watching Smith this year he gets doubled almost every play, same for Pope?

Home field advantage is our x factor, but you have one of your own. The Lions are playing for their beloved coach.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
those coaches for the chiefs are great guys I gained much respect last year after lions lost to them. real class. where is spear id like to hear what he has to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT