ADVERTISEMENT

4D: #7 Amherst County (6-4) @ #2 George Washington (9-1)

Who wins?

• #7 Amherst County

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • #2 GW Danville

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters
Never took it disrespectful. You have your opinion and it’s respected. Hopeful to see you next week if both GW and Salem are fortunate enough to win Friday.

I dont understand your logic on here sometimes. I think what I have concluded is there was some kind of issue with Salem in the past? Maybe it's 2 different people posting on your name?? But you said not disrespectful and opinion respected, then next post laughing at his post???

Doesn't matter to me, just saw it and found it interesting. Since I have no dog in 4a, I'm gonna pull for teams who have been doubted all year and in past, so GW, WB, and Louisa

Reactions: freeatlast2013
I dont understand your logic on here sometimes. I think what I have concluded is there was some kind of issue with Salem in the past? Maybe it's 2 different people posting on your name?? But you said not disrespectful and opinion respected, then next post laughing at his post???

Doesn't matter to me, just saw it and found it interesting. Since I have no dog in 4a, I'm gonna pull for teams who have been doubted all year and in past, so GW, WB, and Louisa
If you can read I answered 2 entirely different posts. Didn’t even see the one i laughed at until after I said that I didn’t take it as disrespect..I’m mature enough not to take any of this to heart. .Just thought it was funny that a guy whose team lost to the only good teams they had on their schedule had the audacity to talk about schedules lol...As for your theory, you need a new one dawg :p

Reactions: Lewis918777
If you can read I answered 2 entirely different posts. Didn’t even see the one i laughed at until after I said that I didn’t take it as disrespect..I’m mature enough not to take any of this to heart. .Just thought it was funny that a guy whose team lost to the only good teams they had on their schedule had the audacity to talk about schedules lol...As for your theory, you need a new one dawg :p

I certainly didn't really think there was 2 different people, but I thought I remembered some kind of issue with Salem, I could be wrong. I dont have a problem with disagreeing, I disagree thst just because someone hasn't played a tough schedule they can't win it all. From the looks of it, GW should be one of the favorites. Just seemed strange to me how the messages were back to back.

You're good by me dawg

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I certainly didn't really think there was 2 different people, but I thought I remembered some kind of issue with Salem, I could be wrong. I dont have a problem with disagreeing, I disagree thst just because someone hasn't played a tough schedule they can't win it all. From the looks of it, GW should be one of the favorites. Just seemed strange to me how the messages were back to back.

You're good by me dawg
No issues with Salem over here my friend. Just friendly smack talk. I’m from Danville so I can talk a lot of trash but at the end of the day it’s all fun and games and love.

No issues with Salem over here my friend. Just friendly smack talk. I’m from Danville so I can talk a lot of trash but at the end of the day it’s all fun and games and love.

I'm not much for smack talk myself, but don't have any issue with it. Maybe it was an issue with a Salem poster? I remember something going back and forth about a game a few years ago (2014 Maybe?)

images.jpg

I'm not much for smack talk myself, but don't have any issue with it. Maybe it was an issue with a Salem poster? I remember something going back and forth about a game a few years ago (2014 Maybe?)
Yeah we had some words about officiating but it’s done and over with. Salem won and has won 2 state championships since then. Hopefully we’ll get them again. We have a hell of a team and so does Salem. Difference this year is Los Poole. He’ll have us better suited to make a run. All attention and focus is on Amherst County right now.

Yeah we had some words about officiating but it’s done and over with. Salem won and has won 2 state championships since then. Hopefully we’ll get them again. We have a hell of a team and so does Salem. Difference this year is Los Poole. He’ll have us better suited to make a run. All attention and focus is on Amherst County right now.

Well since I am embracing these disrespected teams, I guess I hope it's not Salem you see, but Byrd

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT