ADVERTISEMENT

(6) Courtland 6-4 @ (3) Louisa 10-0

Courtland @ Louisa

• Louisa

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • Courtland

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
Yeah it bold, but hey just have to let it fly sometimes! Not going to happen, but its like playing the lottery, you have that little feeling of wonder until the numbers come out. I going 28-14 Lions.

Reactions: mbonape1
Amen I’m tired of it but you kind of had a part in initiating it with a post a few weeks ago in reference to who people thought would be good matchups with that poll. Many have just taken it and ran too far with it because that matchup will not happen this year. I don’t foresee Louisa nor EV winning a state championship this year.

What @OCBoy EV has there best team ever and you are bailing on them already??? Come on brotha!

Reactions: OCBoy
So what did W.Albermale do differently to give Louisa firs this year?

Turn the ball over 4 times. Twice inside the 5 yard line. Westerns only score that game came off a turn that set them up inside the 10. The defense played well. Offense just couldn't find its rhythm. I would say it was the one game this year the OC has called a poor game. Otherwise he has done a good job of mixing things up and has especially been on fire the second half of the season. In the three games vs. Monticello, Orange, and Charlottesville, the Louisa starters scored on I believe 22 straight offensive possessions that didn't end with the clock running out. He is slowly bringing Louisa out of the single wing but it takes time when the head coach used to be the OC. I look for him to get the job next year(or at very least he deserves it, I'm told he runs most of the day to day stuff now and is by most measures carrying the load). If not, Orange or someone similar should hire him to use the type of talent they have more effectively.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT