ADVERTISEMENT

6 games, no playoffs, local schedule, who you playing?

If I’m making buckinghams schedule

Appo (guess who’s 1 of only 2 2A teams to beat the Raiders in 5 years? Yeah that’s right)
Cumberland (battle of RT 60)
Prince Edward (easy drive)
Fluvanna (bring back the battle of the bridge)
Central Lunenburg (I like the game to be honest)
Last one I’m torn on. I would say play Goochland one last time, but then I think to myself screw the 3A school. We’ll play Amelia or bring back the old rivalry of Nelson

If I’m making buckinghams schedule

Appo (guess who’s 1 of only 2 2A teams to beat the Raiders in 5 years? Yeah that’s right)
Cumberland (battle of RT 60)
Prince Edward (easy drive)
Fluvanna (bring back the battle of the bridge)
Central Lunenburg (I like the game to be honest)
Last one I’m torn on. I would say play Goochland one last time, but then I think to myself screw the 3A school. We’ll play Amelia or bring back the old rivalry of Nelson
Appomattox
Amelia
Prince Edward
Goochland
Fluvanna

For Graham. I'm going with Bluefield, Richlands, Tazewell, V-High, Marion, Lebanon. Basically district schedule plus Bluefield.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Ridgeview:

Wise Central
Union
Grundy
Richlands
J. I. Burton
Eastside

Basically five schools in neighboring counties and Richlands because I just want to see Ridgeview play them as I missed the playoff game a couple of years ago.

RadiBobcats

Glenvar
Giles- close proximity, great fans and atmosphere
Fort Chiswell -nice little rivalry has developed between us and they have played us pretty tough and close in proximity/driving time
Gretna
George Wythe- same above with Fort Chiswell.
Richlands-hopefully we can continue this series for a long time and get some payback from last year.

We got Luray, Strasburg, Page, Rappahannock County, East Rockingham, and Madison County. All pretty much rural counties and within 2 hours driving distance, MC is the furthest away. Now, if we are talking playing different classes, just down the road from us is Sherando, Handley, Millbrook, and James Wood. All of whom are 4a. It would be fun to play against them if there is no chance of playoffs and no penalty for playing down a class or two for the 4a teams. Cross town rivalries are always a great atmosphere.

Buckingham
Heritage
E C Glass
Brookville
Rustburg
LCA
Possibly very tough teams to have Appo ready next year to dominate and be undefeated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT