ADVERTISEMENT

6A State Championship Preview -- FREE

Great write up Rod , didn't know Ocean Lakes was the highest scoring team past 15 years heading into this game , OL team does remind me of our 2004 Landstown team not very big on the trenches both sides but strong physical guys hit wieghts during off season with a small guy at qb and a Simmons leading at LB with plenty speed all around on the squad.

Yeah, nice preview. Promise I didn't steal your quote about Cville's misdirection and schemes, or the number of points I expect to be scored by OL in the other thread. I read the preview after...
grin.r191677.gif

I do agree Centreville will need all of their best skill players on the field to beat OL, I hope Boose will be ready to go although from what I overheard in the stands last Saturday I would not be surprised if he does not play.

Rod, that write up was so good it almost made me want to see the 6A game more than the 5A game. If I didn't have other commitments, I would definitely stick around C'ville for that game. I will definitely have to watch it online. Great Job!

Originally posted by DRWildcatDad2018:
Rod, that write up was so good it almost made me want to see the 6A game more than the 5A game. If I didn't have other commitments, I would definitely stick around C'ville for that game. I will definitely have to watch it online. Great Job!
Wow! Thanks. I really appreciate the kind words.

The 5A and 6A games should be on your local cable, so DVR it like I am.
wink.r191677.gif

Re: 6A State Championship on Channel 576 on FIOS

At 4:00pm. Div. 5 Championship is also on FIOS 576 at Noon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT