ADVERTISEMENT

757 Recruit Top 10

Lafayette

VaPreps All District
Aug 26, 2001
the list with King Fork at #4 and loaded with talent confirms the opinion on here they will be a major force this year. Lake Taylor is #7 and they observed some of their scrimmages and said they may well be down this year. Lafayette is #10 and said they have some real playmakers but the new guys will need to prove they are at the level of those they replaced. Btw Phoebus looked very strong and was rated #3.

Lafayette, don't faint on me, but I honestly look for your Rams to be the top dog in your class 4 region. Yes, Kings Fork is talented, LT will be solid, and Smithfield should give your guys a test, but the proof is in the pudding. The Rams are well coached and a consistent program. You will go 10-0 and at east get a few home games in the playoffs if not all. Good luck to the Rams.

Lafayette, don't faint on me, but I honestly look for your Rams to be the top dog in your class 4 region. Yes, Kings Fork is talented, LT will be solid, and Smithfield should give your guys a test, but the proof is in the pudding. The Rams are well coached and a consistent program. You will go 10-0 and at east get a few home games in the playoffs if not all. Good luck to the Rams.
Yep- I did faint. Didn't fall on anything thank goodness! Our first opponent IC Norcom was rated honorable mention in the poll so in 6 days (Thursday game) I will know a lot. Probably the best game 1 opponent in many years. I do know now though that this year's coaches are the best group Lafayette has had, maybe ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT