ADVERTISEMENT

A great upcoming game with Buckingham and Nottoway

Fairlawncat

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 24, 2018
I don't know if this game is still on. If it is, this would be well worth the admission ticket. Two very good 2A football teams with lots of speed and good football players. If I could, I would go this one.

It is not out of the question that these two teams could possibly meet in the state semis. Teams like Clarke, Draft, K William, Poquoson, TJ, and possibly others will have something to say, but Nottoway is very good and Buckingham seems to be getting off the Covid and Injury track and their talent beginning to become evident.

If Nottoway wins this game, it will be tough for anyone to catch them for the #1 seed in Region 2A, because they'll be favored in all their other games

If Nottoway wins this game, it will be tough for anyone to catch them for the #1 seed in Region 2A, because they'll be favored in all their other games
Yep, no offense to its remaining opponents, but Nottoway will be a heavy, heavy favorite and for them to lose (other than Buckingham), that would be a huge shocker. If they beat Buckingham, highly likely they are running the table for the regular season.

Yep, no offense to its remaining opponents, but Nottoway will be a heavy, heavy favorite and for them to lose (other than Buckingham), that would be a huge shocker. If they beat Buckingham, highly likely they are running the table for the regular season.
[2021] Nottoway (VA) 28, [2021] Buckingham (VA) 13

Knights definitely got their hands full. It definitely will be a physical game. Nottoway got serious athletes.

Pulling for Buckingham in this one!
Knights coaching staff is too basic and conservative on offense for this team to flourish. The double wing is killing themselves and they won't go away from it. With 9 minutes to go and down 12 they chewd up 5 minutes of clock with dives and basically conceded. It makes no sense. We have too much talent to not use em. I don't get it. Yet and still against a weak Randolph Henry they opened up the entire playbook lol!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT