ADVERTISEMENT

A Sincere Thank You To BN and DP

Dec 12, 2013
Columbia MD
It was truly a pleasure to meet Dinwiddie Proud (DP) and Bleeding Navy (BN) tonight at the Dinwiddie vs Petersburg game. BN, I cant thank you enough for reserving a parking spot for us. We left Maryland at 2:00 pm but ran into traffic from Hades!!! It took us over two hours just to make it to Northern Va!!!! Bottom line, without the parking, it would not have been possible for my wife to make it to the stands. Your kindness and thoughtfulness will not be forgotten. We will forever be indebted to you!!! I will give you a call soon concerning what we discussed! I'm looking forward to seeing both of you again soon. Next time we will be early! I would love to take you both to lunch if possible. Oh yea.... WAY TO GO GENERALS!!!! 52-6 YEA BOYEEEEE!!!!!!

We were honored to have you and your wife, sir. It was great meeting you, and I apologize that we were so busy that we only had such a few minutes to chat. So I guess the two of you will just have to come back down for the CH game in a couple of weeks?

We will be sure to save you a parking spot up close to make it as easy as we can for your wife. Just let us know that you are making the trip.

I'm sure BN will get with Coach Mills this week and work on the details of what we discussed.

ADVERTISEMENT