ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle @ Louisa

Ice running through that kid's veins! Shelton's 3 point shooting has more than made up for Poindexter's absence the last few weeks, but especially tonight. Great win, instant classic. Albemarle receives its first loss of the season.

Last edited:
It’s a shame though it looks like Hunter won’t have Shelton and Poindexter on the floor with him during this run man.

It sucks but I'm hoping Steppe can get out of his slump and get hot at the right time. He shot very well last season.

Because that tro havent had minutes together due to Poindexter’s injury. His return is still in question, but he’s working hard towards it.

Oh yes no doubt Shelton is fine and stepping up big time. I’m just saying with Poindexter out, Hunter won’t have them both. Agee is another kid that have stepped right in and performed well also. This whole team is firing right now. I saw this coming from Bell this past summer. This squad is tough and fun to watch.

Louisa Lions just may make the state title in football and basketball. They have the team and size to win it all. Hell of a shot by Shelton!

I agree they will be a contender but still not sure it will be enough with a phenomenal LT team out there. But you just gotta have a good game and you never know what can happen.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I agree they will be a contender but still not sure it will be enough with a phenomenal LT team out there. But you just gotta have a good game and you never know what can happen.
I agree bro. Cough cough that 2016 Monacan team played a dang hard schedule and got hot at the right time. Beat a juggernaut Loudoun Valley team, a really good GW team and a very fast and physical LT team for the ship. The 4a playoffs will be the best of the best. LV, Handley, LT, Louisa and Caroline. Can’t sleep on Grafton, Monacan, Glass or my Danville boys.

Reactions: CarolineCav99
I agree bro. Cough cough that 2016 Monacan team played a dang hard schedule and got hot at the right time. Beat a juggernaut Loudoun Valley team, a really good GW team and a very fast and physical LT team for the ship. The 4a playoffs will be the best of the best. LV, Handley, LT, Louisa and Caroline. Can’t sleep on Grafton, Monacan, Glass or my Danville boys.

Monacan is pretty good and played a tough schedule but the loss to Midlo is tough to explain. Playing Bird 2x, GW 2x.

I think we can upset somebody and send them home but I don’t think a run like 2016 is likely.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Monacan is pretty good and played a tough schedule but the loss to Midlo is tough to explain. Playing Bird 2x, GW 2x.

I think we can upset somebody and send them home but I don’t think a run like 2016 is likely.
I watched Wythe lose to Highland Springs (very painful team to watch) earlier this year and they turn around and beat Bird Monday night. High school basketball for you! Also, y’all got blown out by Dinwiddie in 2015 and still won the state championship. Call me 804 bias, but I don’t count an 804 team out until it’s no time remaining in the game and they’re down on the scoreboard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT