ADVERTISEMENT

All Region D teams

swva_havok_fan

VaPreps Varsity
Feb 23, 2016
2018 ALL REGION 2D TEAMS

Offensive Player of the Year -- Cameron Allen - Graham

Defensive Player of the Year -- Cameron Allem - Graham, Alijah Sproles - Ridgeview

Coach of the Year -- Tony Palmer - Graham

First Team Offense
  • QB - Cameron Allen, Graham, Senior
  • C - Mason Mullins, Ridgeview, Senior
  • OL - Brandon Bunch, Union, Senior
  • OL - Eli Stallard, Wise Central, Senior
  • OL - Noah Sage, Lee High, Junior
  • OL - Sean Watkins, Virginia High, Senior
  • OL - Will Moss, Marion, Junior
  • RB - Trenton Adkins, Ridgeview, Sophomore
  • RB - Avery Jenkins, Union, Senior
  • RB - Seth Stanley, Lebanon, Senior
  • RB - Chancellor Harris, Tazewell, Sophomore
  • WR - Devin Hamm, Marion, Junior
  • WR - Devin Lester, Graham, Junior
  • WR - Taylor Horn, Richlands, Senior
  • TE - Chance Langston, Marion, Junior
  • K - Levi Forrest, Richlands, Junior
  • KR - Jacob Hensley, Ridgeview, Senior
  • All Purpose - Matthew Sexton, Ridgeview, Senior
Second Team Offense
  • QB - Jake Hollingsworth, Grayson County, Senior
  • QB - Bailey Turner, Union, Senior
  • C - Dylan Roberts, Marion, Senior
  • OL - Nathan Tiller, John Battle, Senior
  • OL - Brody Meadows, Graham, Freshman
  • OL - Luke Martin, Richlands, Junior
  • OL - Crue Cassell, Grayson County, Senior
  • RB - Judd Shaffer, John Battle, Senior
  • RB - Stevie Thomas, Virginia High, Freshman
  • RB - Levi Johnson, Grayson County, Semior
  • WR - Justin Falin, Union, Senior
  • WR - Ben Brickey, Wise Central, Sophomore
  • WR - Devin Goins, Lee High, Senior
  • WR - Chase Pope, Grayson County, Junior
  • TE - Nick Guerrant, Union, Senior
  • K - Justin Falin, Union, Senior
  • KR - Austin Davidson, Virginia High, Senior
  • All Purpose - Josiah Jordan, Tazewell, Sophomore
First Team Defense
  • DL - Will Moss, Marion, Junior
  • DL - Nick Cooper, Union, Senior
  • DL - Dylan Adkins, Richlands, Senior
  • DL - Isaiah Reynolds, Wise Central, Senior
  • DE - Tyler McCloud, John Battle, Junior
  • DE - Hayden Whited, Richlands, Junior
  • LB - Alijah Sproles, Ridgeview, Junior
  • LB - Nick Kastner, Graham, Junior
  • LB - Crue Cassell, Grayson County, Senior
  • LB - Mason Polier, Union, Junior
  • DB - Cameron Allen, Graham, Senior
  • DB - Devin Lester, Graham, Junior
  • DB - Dakota Worley, John Battle, Senior
  • DB - Chris Shinault, Graham, Senior
  • P - Levi Forrest, Richlands, Junior
  • PR - Quinn Turner, Ridgeview, Senior
  • All Purpose - McKenzie Sproles, Ridgeview, Senior
Second Team Defense
  • DL - Brandon Bunch, Union, Senior
  • DL - Nick DiMarzo, Graham, Senior
  • DE - Blake Lewis, Lee High, Senior
  • DE - Landon Atkins, Graham, Junior
  • LB - Chance Langston, Marion, Junior
  • LB - Aaron Rose, Virginia High, Senior
  • LB - Seth Scarbrough, John Battle, Sophomore
  • LB - Matthew Sexton, Ridgeview, Senior
  • LB - Sean Toney, Richlands, Senior
  • DB - Austin Gibson, Union, Senior
  • DB - Devin Goins, Lee High, Senior
  • DB - Jake Hollingsworth, Grayson County, Senior
  • DB - Luke Reed, Gate City, Sophomore
  • DB - Chancellor Harris, Tazewell, Sophomore
  • P - Drew Vermillion, Gate City, Senior
  • PR - Austin Davidson, Virginia High, Senior
  • All Purpose - Colton Ratcliffe, Virginia High, Senior
  • All Purpose - Jake Hollingsworth, Grayson County, Senior

Congrats to those kids. Two things by watching Graham vs Radford. The OL guy from Graham named Sacco or Sackso? Not on either team? He punished our defensive line and did the same to Goochland. They missed one there. And the other LB for Graham? May have been the Best defensive player I've seen for any team all year. Number 33 I think, Edwards. I know Cam Allen is a D1 defensive guy, but the best defensive player at any position I saw all year was 33 from Graham

Congrats to those kids. Two things by watching Graham vs Radford. The OL guy from Graham named Sacco or Sackso? Not on either team? He punished our defensive line and did the same to Goochland. They missed one there. And the other LB for Graham? May have been the Best defensive player I've seen for any team all year. Number 33 I think, Edwards. I know Cam Allen is a D1 defensive guy, but the best defensive player at any position I saw all year was 33 from Graham

POLITICAL, POLITICAL, POLITICAL. Sesco was a senior. Why would you not put him on the list? Edwards was a freaking STUD. Kastner was great as well. I guess with the Edward's kid he didn't transfer until mid season. I can't explain the other one. These lists are disappointing to say the least.

Unless it was a typo, I cant remember ever seeing for district, region, or state the same kid win for both offense and defense. That is very impressive

Unless it was a typo, I cant remember ever seeing for district, region, or state the same kid win for both offense and defense. That is very impressive

Hard to argue against it tho. He scored like 60 TDs and is being recruited by a Big 10 school to play DB.

Reactions: Bigrhsfan
Hard to argue against it tho. He scored like 60 TDs and is being recruited by a Big 10 school to play DB.

Guy was a.monster. he will missed on defense as well. What made Graham difficult was their ability to play one on one coverage with only one safety over the top. For a formation that had two wideouts, they could get away with 8 in the box with man on man coverage and a safety. They could do that because of their speed and athleticism in the defensive backfield.

POLITICAL, POLITICAL, POLITICAL. Sesco was a senior. Why would you not put him on the list? Edwards was a freaking STUD. Kastner was great as well. I guess with the Edward's kid he didn't transfer until mid season. I can't explain the other one. These lists are disappointing to say the least.
Sesco and Edwards both deserve recognition. Edwards may have only transferred mid-season but he did a whole season's worth of defensive play IMO.

Sesco and Edwards both deserve recognition. Edwards may have only transferred mid-season but he did a whole season's worth of defensive play IMO.

I agree. I would have thought Sesco would have gotten at least 2nd team especially being a senior. Like I said.......POLITICAL. Lol.

Graham's 2 OL that stood out to me, were #62 Sesco & #78 Meadows. I couldn't believe Meadows was a Freshman, he just plowed whoever was in front of him or anywhere near him.

Reactions: 19GHS87
Graham's 2 OL that stood out to me, were #62 Sesco & #78 Meadows. I couldn't believe Meadows was a Freshman, he just plowed whoever was in front of him or anywhere near him.

I think I read where Meadows already has an offer from UNC. Maybe UVA or VT instead of UNC but not sure. Either way, it's impressive for a freshmen and Graham fans told me at the game he already has interest from Clemson.

Since talking about youth, a kid from Bluefield High, WV, who according to a Graham fan at the Radford game, told me Bluefield has a sophomore who is a 5 star defensive back and one of the top 10 ranked sophomores in the U.S.

I think I read where Meadows already has an offer from UNC. Maybe UVA or VT instead of UNC but not sure. Either way, it's impressive for a freshmen and Graham fans told me at the game he already has interest from Clemson.

Since talking about youth, a kid from Bluefield High, WV, who according to a Graham fan at the Radford game, told me Bluefield has a sophomore who is a 5 star defensive back and one of the top 10 ranked sophomores in the U.S.

Just looked it up, Isaiah Johnson. #7 on the 1st site that popped up. Says commit to WVU. 6'0 177 lbs

Just looked it up, Isaiah Johnson. #7 on the 1st site that popped up. Says commit to WVU. 6'0 177 lbs

Brody Meadows (freshman lineman from graham) has a UVA offer. He was hosted this season by VT, Clemson, & Tennessee.

Isaiah Johnson (Bluefield) was ranked the #1 CB and #6 player overall in the 247 rankings for the class of 2021 when they dropped earlier in the season. He has not committed anywhere yet but has offers from WVU, VT, Penn State, Tennessee, etc.

Reactions: VaTech98
Brody Meadows (freshman lineman from graham) has a UVA offer. He was hosted this season by VT, Clemson, & Tennessee.

Isaiah Johnson (Bluefield) was ranked the #1 CB and #6 player overall in the 247 rankings for the class of 2021 when they dropped earlier in the season. He has not committed anywhere yet but has offers from WVU, VT, Penn State, Tennessee, etc.

Just going off of 247. It had WV and 100%

Just going off of 247. It had WV and 100%

You’re right, but that’s their “crystal Ball prediction”. Basically their staff predicts where they think a player will commit and they all think it’s WVU right now.

In my opinion out of the offers he has right now he would choose VT over any of the others. But if he doesn’t fall off he’ll hold an offer from just about every school in the country by the time he’s a senior.

You’re right, but that’s their “crystal Ball prediction”. Basically their staff predicts where they think a player will commit and they all think it’s WVU right now.

In my opinion out of the offers he has right now he would choose VT over any of the others. But if he doesn’t fall off he’ll hold an offer from just about every school in the country by the time he’s a senior.

If hes that good, I know a place in Columbus Ohio he should go to lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT